Twitter: Jane Slater: question on Jason Garrett’s job security

UncleOscar

Reaction score
If she indeed spoke with a Cowboy insider, that speaking style sounds like Stephen.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Pederson has put it out there. The Eagles will come to Dallas and win. If they do, I don't think Garrett survives the bye week.
If you are going to make a change, the bye week is the time.

If he loses again, especially badly, how could you not fire him?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lol that eloquent Dallas prose there strongly mirrors something I could see Stephen saying.

JayFord

Reaction score
Pederson has put it out there. The Eagles will come to Dallas and win. If they do, I don't think Garrett survives the bye week.
LOOLLLL that man survived being embarrassed by an 0-4 team

Sammy

Reaction score

Can Dallas fans bring themselves to root for the Eagles? This will be the test. How low can we sink to get what we've been longing for?

erod

Reaction score
Jean-Jacques Taylor is still the worst writer covering the Cowboys in terms of sheer incompetence with the English language.
...and he thinks he's the best. Woefully inept reporter who thinks he's on some different plane than the rest.

cern

Reaction score
the jets just gave the eagles the blueprint for beating the cowboys. they'll maul our d-line. they'll maul our o-line. they'll force dak to have to be the guy to beat them. they'll stack the box and make life miserable for zeke. we will have to be at our best.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I wonder who the source is. Maybe JG will get pushed out if he loses badly to the E-girls.

the same woman who said Zeke wasn't going to hold out of camp.....she's been wrong so many times, she has no credibility anymore

blueblood70

Reaction score
its crazy to say but I think the cowboys win sunday. Garrett always finds a way to keep his head above water right when you think he's about to drown. Every got dang time
so thats bad how? we beat the eagles and are in first place.. omg thats so horrible..