Jarvis Landry video

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Now the Jarvis Landry video has surfaced, showing him shoving the woman, but the NFL cleared him of any wrong doing. It's from TMZ, via Twitter, so I didn't post the link. Goodell should be fired on the spot for this.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Now the Jarvis Landry video has surfaced, showing him shoving the woman, but the NFL cleared him of any wrong doing. It's from TMZ, via Twitter, so I didn't post the link. Goodell should be fired on the spot for this.

It's hard to tell exactly what happens in the video because it's blurred (and maybe the settings on my monitor don't help - not sure). You see him step up to her and she goes backwards towards the car, but you can't (or at least I couldn't) see any part of him extending, like in a push, out towards her. He's wearing black and it's a night, so like I said, it could be my settings, along with that, preventing me from seeing a shove. The more damning part of the video for me is after she sits down in the car and his hand goes in and out of the car quickly. It's possible he was tossing something in the car, but to me, the movement looked more like a quick slap.

EST_1986

Reaction score
It's hard to tell exactly what happens in the video because it's blurred (and maybe the settings on my monitor don't help - not sure). You see him step up to her and she goes backwards towards the car, but you can't (or at least I couldn't) see any part of him extending, like in a push, out towards her. He's wearing black and it's a night, so like I said, it could be my settings, along with that, preventing me from seeing a shove. The more damning part of the video for me is after she sits down in the car and his hand goes in and out of the car quickly. It's possible he was tossing something in the car, but to me, the movement looked more like a quick slap.
Police said he was grabbing a phone not slapping her

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hmmm....to bad Zeke dropped his appeal. This kind of deal could have been used to ask why Zeke got a 6 game, with zero evidence to support he'd done anything, while this guy got cleared when there is video showing that he was in some sort of altercation.

I'm glad this has come out and I hope that it costs the NFL more viewers and costs the idiot clown at the head of the circus his job.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hmmm....to bad Zeke dropped his appeal. This kind of deal could have been used to ask why Zeke got a 6 game, with zero evidence to support he'd done anything, while this guy got cleared when there is video showing that he was in some sort of altercation.

I'm glad this has come out and I hope that it costs the NFL more viewers and costs the idiot clown at the head of the circus his job.
Unfortunately, it probably wouldn't have made a difference in the Northeastern court systems.