Twitter: Jarwin officially out for the year

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
And my point was that Witten is no longer a threat. Unless one of the other TEs on the roster suprises, Jarwin was the closest TE on the roster who has the ability to be a threat in the passing game.

And my point was that there is no proof of what you suggest here. None.

jjktkk

Reaction score
And my point was that there is no proof of what you suggest here. None.
Oh I showed you proof in my previous post(1 catch ,2yds), you just chose to ignore it. Do you actually think Jerry would let one of the greatest TEs to ever play the game walk away and sign with the Raiders if Witten could still play at a high level? C'mon man.

blueblood70

Reaction score
upside is all we heard or saw, really he wont be hard to replace, just sux he got that deal he cant live up to...he wasn't special..just had the potential to be
Im betting Bell and the other 3 we went deep with as group can replace, what was Jarwins numbers even 3 years combined?

if they arent in few weeks they can bring in the same guys available now..

i believe the TE postion wasn't going to be a focal point anyway and can be made up with Pollard and zeke getting more targets..

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oh I showed you proof in my previous post(1 catch ,2yds), you just chose to ignore it. Do you actually think Jerry would let one of the greatest TEs to ever play the game walk away and sign with the Raiders if Witten could still play at a high level? C'mon man.

You showed nothing. I asked you the question, how many times was he targeted? How many snaps did he see? Did he start? Raiders got 6 catches out of their starter so again, Witten is not the starter in Vegas.

But this does remind me, I asked you a question as well, how many catches did Jarwin make on Sunday?

"C'mon man!" LOL........ OK.

jjktkk

Reaction score
You showed nothing. I asked you the question, how many times was he targeted? How many snaps did he see? Did he start? Raiders got 6 catches out of their starter so again, Witten is not the starter in Vegas.

But this does remind me, I asked you a question as well, how many catches did Jarwin make on Sunday?

"C'mon man!" LOL........ OK.
He tore his ACL. Where you expecting Jarwin to gut it out and play thru his ACL tear? And why wasn't Witten starting? You seem to think Witten is still a prime time starting caliber TE, except he isn't no more. Surely, according to your opinion, Witten should be starting and playing at a Pro Bowl level, yet Gruden has him in a backup role. Maybe you should write a letter to Gruden and get on him about not starting Jason.:laugh:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He tore his ACL. Where you expecting Jarwin to gut it out and play thru his ACL tear? And why wasn't Witten starting? You seem to think Witten is still a prime time starting caliber TE, except he isn't no more. Surely, according to your opinion, Witten should be starting and playing at a Pro Bowl level, yet Gruden has him in a backup role. Maybe you should write a letter to Gruden and get on him about not starting Jason.:laugh:

That door swings both ways. Were you expecting him to start 16 games and give you 60 plus catches? See how that works?

I never said Witten should be starting in Vegas, you said that. I said, if we had kept him, we wouldn't be in the position we are now. You added all the rest of your own accord but it won't help you. What I said is all in this thread. Go find where I said anything close to what you are claiming.

Maybe you should write a letter apologizing to everybody on this board for wasting their time with this pile of dung you just wrote.