Jason Ferguson

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
This is the type of performance I have been waiting to see. He completely disrupted anything the 'Skins were trying to do on offense. What a performance.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Ferguson did play one heck of a game. I guess he finally turned that switch on.:skins:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
eman721 said:
This is the type of performance I have been waiting to see. He completely disrupted anything the 'Skins were trying to do on offense. What a performance.

I agree...Ferguson is starting to look more dominant up front...hope it continues down the stretch!! :star::star:

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
alot of people owe him an apology

Thats not true, he underperformed last year. I have to admit that he is playing at an extremely high level right now. Hopefully he keeps this up.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
parcells316 said:
That's two weeks in a row Fergie has been outstanding
Definitely. He is playing like a man on a mission. I love it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Thats not true, he underperformed last year. I have to admit that he is playing at an extremely high level right now. Hopefully he keeps this up.

no, he was clogging up lanes last year too, maybe he's been more disruptive now, but he was playing well last year

Cowboysguy

Reaction score
Whenever your Nose Tackle is able to bring down a WR on a reverse 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage...he's having a large night.

Great game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He played really well tonight. For a change his play stood out and he got his name mentioned a few times.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Even when he wasn't getting his named called, he was driving whoever the 'Skins threw in front of him 2 to 3 yards into the backfield. The dude was spectacular. If he keeps this play up for the rest of the year, we are going to see A LOT more peroformances like this from our D for the rest of the year.

He was the most valuable player on the team tonight, IMO.