Twitter: Jason Garrett 6th best in NFL winning percentage and 6th longest tenure

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Wow he meat be a great coach to have amassed that many wins. The one thing that he probably is- clutch. He’s also has that “it” factor. Some say he can’t teach X’s and O’s, but evidently he’s doing something right.

All sarcasm aside, it does look good on paper. Go cowboys

This is a good example of how stats don't always tell the whole story.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ah I’m kinda towards the Garrett sux but maybe he’s around average type qb, but I promised someone I’d make a pro Garrett thread after meeting with them during Xmas
If that's the CASE,BRO!
THEN I'd reckon you'd best git' crackin' onto it ,Cuz' this ain't PRO COACH GARRETT enough coming from a Man of yer' ESTEEMED CASING-LINER'S CALIBER,,, NA- HUH/ you AIN'T CUTTING the mustard,,,just quite yet with yer' efforts:rolleyes:

:star:o_O:star:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
So what? Where is the real success? Would Anyone here be satisfied with 10+ wins every year and one playoff win every 8-10 years? I know I wouldn’t be. Garrett is like Romo. Has some stats you can cherry pick to make your point but none of them mean jack until he’s coaching/playing in a Super Bowl. At least that’s how I see it.

rynochop

Reaction score
You can do a lot worse than Garrett..there's 8 teams looking for new coaches. For every Sean Mcvay there's 5 Ben MacAdoos

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Don't think people understand how numbers work...

All this tells me is that of the coaches with tenure as long as Garrett, Garrett is the worst...

Zordon

Reaction score
something "Feels," different?...lol This place really does make me laugh.
You telling me this team feels better than the 2014 team and the 2016 team? How could you possibly feel better about this team than those teams?
nothing will "feel" better than '16. that was a fairytale regular season. bye week and then two home games against the packers' mash unit and the falcons. two home games from a "home" super bowl in houston. we saw what happened. after that failure of a postseason, i've stopped chasing "feels".

Sydla

Reaction score
So you want to roll the dice in someone that in all likelihood will be worse?

If Garrett can’t find postseason success very soon, absolutely I’d look for another coach.

How stupid would it be going a decade with a coach that would have had little to no postseason success?

And you don’t know the likelihood that a new coach would be worse.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Even Shannon Sharpe had to talk Skippy down. That should tell you all you need to know.
:lmao2: Man Alive,,, do I EVER regret, " catching " Skip's impromptu holiday you-tube blurt about 15-20 minutes old( I think) from last year, where he was sportin' a totally effeminate royal suckage looking Christmas sweater,with some " cat turd chomping looking yapper lap household football sized dog"( oh,yeah! He'd made sure It got some face time) in where he was wailing in the crushed lament over the LOST
MO- JO of our X #5 ,
in $. Bailey's first return game after his injury up in San Fran:confused:

* ya, it's pretty much scarred me, after seeing thato_O

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
something "Feels," different?...lol This place really does make me laugh.
You telling me this team feels better than the 2014 team and the 2016 team? How could you possibly feel better about this team than those teams?

I didn’t compare those teams to this team. This team felt different than it did earlier in the year. Something felt different in the 2nd half. Glad I could make you laugh :rolleyes: