Jason Garrett calling on Cowboys fans to make a difference

ilykdrama

Reaction score
It drives me crazy when our boys about to score and our crowd seems to get louder...on TV it seems like our crowd doesn't know when they're suppose to scream and when to stay quiet

That's what you get when you have drunk insurance co. CEO'S and hedge funders taking clients to games trying to impress them. They actually don't know anything about the game.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
That's what you get when you have drunk insurance co. CEO'S and hedge funders taking clients to games trying to impress them. They actually don't know anything about the game.
Sadly, there's a ton of truth to this. That's what you get when a leat license is $150,000 per seat. And yes, 2nd level 50 yard line is that much.

Plankton

Reaction score
I promise to do my part and be loud.

And I won't sit for the whole game, so if you're sitting behind me:

deal-with-it_o_496087.gif

mooseq

Reaction score
Ill be there with both of my brothers and father (all cowboy fans) I plan on coming back without a voice. I always have people asking me to sit down during games and I hate sitting down that's why I get first or second row so people will stand up as well and get LOUD!

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Sadly, there's a ton of truth to this. That's what you get when a leat license is $150,000 per seat. And yes, 2nd level 50 yard line is that much.

Been to too many game and sat beside TOO many of those people. I THINK it's starting to change, but not at the pace we need it to.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Cowboys fans have had weeks to plan to go to this game and buy tickets. Packers fans didn't know they were playing here until Sunday night. Ticket prices for the game went way up this weekend, and last minute air fare couldn't be cheap either. I'm hoping this combination of factors will mean Cowboys fans outnumber packers fans 10 - 1.

Nice analysis. Sounds like a boat load of positives for our boys!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Which is what he also included in his statement. Folks act like fans should cheer even with a garbage product on the field. That's not how this works. lol

Having said that, I expect the team to be hype and fans to be out of their mind.

I'll be cheering for my team, even if all success is not owned. Any group in sports, that comes out without teeth, fingers, or with punctured organs, concussed, and multiple broken bones...I'm rooting for all my worth for the sacrifice and show they provide for my own benefit...period.

d475f8b4e399ff777734f7793c0f6f6e.jpg

cowcoach

Reaction score
Haven't seen too many Packers fans here yet. The SRO is full and about 99% Cowboys fans. I'm on the visitors side and I count 10 people wearing puke green and yellow.