News: Jason Garrett - Dak has to improve in every facet

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At least it appears we might not be totally “Dug In “ on Dak if he struggles again this year.

Which I figured we were regardless. And we still might be. This is probably just pacifying the criticism on Daks flaws.

pete026

Reaction score
Carrot Brain “He has done a lot of really good things, but he could improve in every aspect of his game – his understanding of what we’re doing, his understanding of what the defense is doing, and how they fit together."

Jason, Dak is a tough guy but those are scary places you are asking him to go.

Understand what you are doing????? No thanks! Don't want to go there.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
At least it appears we might not be totally “Dug In “ on Dak if he struggles again this year.

Which I figured we were regardless. And we still might be. This is probably just pacifying the criticism on Daks flaws.

This team takes an eternity to move on from players/coaches they know they should move on from. We still seem to be "dug in" on Garrett so if he can survive, Dak probably will too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Who do you think made the final decision on booting Romo to the curb for Dak??
Jerry or Jason

Jerry will ultimately make the final decision, but if I had to guess who was the one influencing the decision, I believe it was Garrett choosing Dak and getting his wish. I have no confirmation of this but Jerry and Romo's relationship still seems strong while Garrett and Romo are on the outs. I doubt Romo and Garrett would have a strained relationship at the moment if Garrett was advocating for Romo and being forced to accept Dak because of Jerry.