Jason Garrett fired

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It took us almost 10 years to get rid of this abomination. The Giants only did it in less than 2 seasons.

Face it. Jason is a fraud. Worst coach that Dallas could ever had. I don't know why we even hired him in the first place.

Because the owner was smitten with him. And ‘saw’ something in him that has been clearly shown to not be there.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Giants should have traded him to Jacksonville for a case of Monkey-butt.

mrmojo

Reaction score
JG was supposed to be the feather in Jerrys cap.....he was supposed to be the hand picked genius that would surpass what Landry and Johnson accomplished, and Jerry would get all the credit. As usual Jerry didnt want to be wrong so he kept him longer than he should of, even creating a title called "walk around head coach" for him, who does that. A lot of people bought into him, just glad he is not here anymore. He will end up somewhere else, maybe an office job would suit him better.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I am no Garrett fan, but I bet he is relieved and better off to get a jump start away from that $#^% show in NY. The end of the season will see a complete blood letting from the GM down in that building.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel bad for Coach Garrett......he deserved better than that....

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Never understood why Garret was hired to begin with in New York when they played his offense for ten years...Took the Giants less than two years to figure out he's not a good coordinator, Dallas took ten years to figure that out!!!