Jason Garrett Joined Twitter

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Leave Garrett alone lol. I will always remember the Thanksgiving game against the Packers. Blame the Jones Boys for keeping him as head coach for almost 10 years when he was in over his head.

plymkr

Reaction score
For sure it does
Yeah too many unfortunate deaths or accidents involving NFL players this offseason and during the season. For us it's a distraction and a game but there's some families out there that are hurting and grieving. Prayers go out to them. As far as Garrett goes, he sucked as a coach but he seemed like a good person. His tweet about Gary Brown shows he is a good person and I respect that.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t tweet. Besides this site and my 93 Facebook friends I’m not on social media of any kind. I totally agree with Barkley.
LOL I have you beat. I have one social media account of any kind. Facebook. I have 2 "Friends" and both are my son (he has 2 FB accounts). I only joined so that I could use FB messenger to talk with him.

nobody

Reaction score
I'm glad he's not our coach anymore. I'm sad he's no longer OCing the Giants.

That being said, I think his coaching mediocrity is all Jerry's fault. If Garrett had been a QB coach for a lot longer under a good coach using a modern offensive system and then if he slowly transitioned to OC under that coach, he might have been really good.

Jerry promoted him way too soon and then did what Jerry always does to his coaches. Hamstrings them and keeps the Jerry culture. I think that gave Garrett bad habits and since he never really learned that his system is too outdated because of his lack of coaching experience before being promoted, he got set in his ways. That's why a lot of old coaches get fired or phased out. The game passes them by. Garrett got it early because he got set in his ways too soon.

At least that's how I look at it. And Moore is going down that same road.