Jason Garrett looks like Rory McIlroy

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I always thought he resembles Michael Keaton. The way he moves sometimes while speaking is herky-jerky like Keaton's acting.
He speaks with the same cadence also.

Edit- Diggin' the shades, Paint. I wear big glasses and hate contacts so I wear grandpa Fitovers, but I own them pretty well so it makes me look like I'm trying to relive the 80's when big goofy sunglasses were the rage. All walkin' like I've got Stayin' Alive playing in my head all the time.

Which is true...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This is what you are going to post.

A random thread that Garrett looks like McElroy but you are not going to post pictures of the two to even somewhat illustrate your random observation?

LOL......

smokey-drinking-o.gif

“No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.”

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Underrated movie that I love.

Friday?

I've literally bought 4 CDs of that movie over the years. Every single one of them turns up missing. I've a feeling they are migrating over to my children's houses, now that they are all into their own places.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Friday?

I've literally bought 4 CDs of that movie over the years. Every single one of them turns up missing. I've a feeling they are migrating over to my children's houses, now that they are all into their own places.

I liked those too, but no I was talking about the picture I posted where Samuel Jackson's character's last name was McElroy and he wore a kilt while carrying golf clubs.
From the movie Forumula 51 but it was also under another name that escapes me at the moment.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I liked those too, but no I was talking about the picture I posted where Samuel Jackson's character's last name was McElroy and he wore a kilt while carrying golf clubs.
From the movie Forumula 51 but it was also under another name that escapes me at the moment.

Yep. That was also a good movie. I agree. The 51st State.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
headshots_28237.png
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaCO9Id6L1_cinwPkEnLorCMhSJVzNojdZD_7gkK4d22Uhycb0TA

I can kinda see it.

Can someone photoshop both pictures with the rainbow clown wig someone put on Garrett years ago? Then I will decide for myself whether they look alike or not.