Twitter: Jason Garrett Media Session - 10/5/15

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Win the division games and a couple of others and you have the NFC East !!!

We have 2 wins. Romo should be back for 6 wins at least. That puts us at 8 wins. Anything Weeden does well only help when Romo comes back.

mldardy

Reaction score
LOL.

Love how SUDDENLY, MAGICALLY, Jason Garrett forgot how to coach according to CowboysZone!

It's an epidemic! And it has NOTHING to do with most of his top players being sidelined!

Yeah it is funny how a couple of losses and everyone turns against Garrett. He is not playing with a full compliment of his top players but hey no one cares. 'That's just an excuse get it done Jason'.:rolleyes:

coult44

Reaction score
Yeah it is funny how a couple of losses and everyone turns against Garrett. He is not playing with a full compliment of his top players but hey no one cares. 'That's just an excuse get it done Jason'.:rolleyes:

If hurt players were the reason for not calling two timeouts in crucial situations, then I wouldn't be blaming as much.

mldardy

Reaction score
If hurt players were the reason for not calling two timeouts in crucial situations, then I wouldn't be blaming as much.

You might want to be more specific. What two timeouts are you talking about.

ShiningStar

Reaction score

so Garrett can only coach if his team is healthy, got it. good to know. what do other coaches do when they lose players?

mldardy

Reaction score
so Garrett can only coach if his team is healthy, got it. good to know. what do other coaches do when they lose players?

Uh that's not what I said. I said that people that loved him and praising him now of all sudden are turning their backs again. Garrett is allowed to coach any team he wants but he isn't working with a full deck. It's pretty freaking difficult to win games in the NFL as it is but when you have your two best players out and one at the most important position in the NFL it's pretty hard to come down on your coach for that. I realize you have trouble understand things some times so I wouldn't expect you to get it.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Uh that's not what I said. I said that people that loved him and praising him now of all sudden are turning their backs again. Garrett is allowed to coach any team he wants but he isn't working with a full deck. It's pretty freaking difficult to win games in the NFL as it is but when you have your two best players out and one at the most important position in the NFL it's pretty hard to come down on your coach for that. I realize you have trouble understand things some times so I wouldn't expect you to get it.

the insult isnt needed. I didnt insult you.

so how did washington do it to Dallas with Colt? just asking. NAd when you say best players, who is determing who is what. if another team loses a number 1 is that worse than losing a number 1 on a suckier team? whats the guage here since its easier said than prove.

mldardy

Reaction score
the insult isnt needed. I didnt insult you.

so how did washington do it to Dallas with Colt? just asking. NAd when you say best players, who is determing who is what. if another team loses a number 1 is that worse than losing a number 1 on a suckier team? whats the guage here since its easier said than prove.
Yeah It was.

As for the rest of what you said I didn't read and don't care.