Twitter: Jason Garrett PC Tweetcap - 11/9/15

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Most overused and grossly misused word on this board.

Yes, if you take a position, you have an agenda.

Everyone has an agenda.

That is kind of what you do when you have an opinion and establish a position.

Now if you are vague, wishy washy and noncommittal, you are without agenda. Not many posters around here like that.

Injuries happen all the time. When backups come in, they are usually less skilled. But when you see well coached teams shuffle entire units around, the effects can be minimized.

The Patriot OL has been a jumbled mess all season.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/patriots-makeshift-offensive-line-follows-bradys-lead

I guess they are just made better by Brady? I feel quite confident in saying the same thing happens in Dallas, the results will not be the same, with or without Romo.

Who is responsible for the right packages in rotation? The players need to do that? Just curious.

I don't care about heads rolling. I know the coach is not going anywhere. I would just like him to take accountability for it and do something to stop an embarrassing six game losing streak that is about as embarrassing as we have had with a supposedly competent team. If you need the QB healthy every game and can't win even one game without him, players are not doing their job. And it is the coaching staffs responsibility to make them do their job, not throw their hands up and say they are trying like really really hard.

Had Dallas won a game or so, you would hear a lot less of the "whining, crying and complaining" that apparently bothers you.

What bothers people is that teams will win even some, not most, of their games with backup QBs. In fact, I don't think anyone that has started a reserve QB this year has been winless in their starting QBs for more than a game or two. So what does that tell you? They are more lucky? Or better prepared to not have the entire team fall apart, in a variety of different ways, because they can't come together and handle adversity?

So you finally made some sense out of a post that honestly I do not know why you felt so compelled to compose.

The first rule of management is that it is always your fault. Team management, the front office and coaches, are responsible for this mess.

An agenda driven opinion is one made bent in a direction often either contrary to the facts or made blindly without facts. To think a team not just coach with a mediocre defense is going to overcome the loss of an elite QB like Romo with a disaster like Weeden is not an informed opinion. In your case, based on reading a lot of your posts over the years, it is agenda driven to think otherwise. The fault lies almost entirely with a failed offense. It is unrealistic to think you're going to run out third string and/or rookie LBers and DL as well as players like Heath and win especially with a failed offense. I don't care who the coach is. Yeah, injuries always happen but if you get enough esp including QB without adequate backup then you're going to lose. Rage against the dark all you wish but an uninformed and/or agenda driven opinion is worthless. But post away. Just don't feed me chicken crap and tell me its chicken salad and good for me.

The entire purpose of the hurry up offense is to keep defensive personnel on the field not allowing substitutions then exploit mismatches. They are supposed to allow the defensive team to sub and the umpire should be standing over the ball doing that. It just doesn't always happen. If you don't understand that then do some research. Philly runs the hurry up all game long.

Of course you care if heads roll. You've called Garrett out repeatedly over the years. What are we to think if you do that? TBF many have done the same but I'm responding to you. I was on the fence with him many years but over the last two years before this one I climbed off it because the direction of the team changed. This year fell off because of the injury to Romo. Yes, NE would struggle without Brady. How much I don't know because I don't know their backups. We tried to play a more NE type offense without Romo but Weeden couldn't run it.

The CONSTANT whining and complaining bothers most of us who aren't interested in reading it. Yes, the season sucks. Posting over and over and over and over that fact in differing ways is fracking annoying as hell. Esp so if you are forced to read it. No, I don't like reading it but that's the job so if that is my karma I'll endure it. Don't expect me to like it. And this is only the second time this season I've mentioned it so if you don't like it YOU don't have to read it much less respond to it. I'm not being unreasonable. Nothing will change with many no matter what I type.

I agree most teams will win some games with their backups. We didn't because Weeden was so inept. Add that to FOUR takeaways this year and this is what you're likely to see. Endlessly repeating it is annoying and a waste of time.

You can have the last word.