Jason La Canfora trade rumors as deadline approaches

Hawkeye0202

Well-Known Member
Messages
35,923
Reaction score
64,230



Maxx Crosby (Raiders)​

Crosby was set to be dealt to the Ravens for two first-round picks in the offseason before Baltimore backed out. However, Crosby is off to a great start, and executives around the league believe the Raiders have turned a corner.
Ultimately, I expect him to stay put.

Khalil Mack (Chargers)​

The Chargers could reach their Week 7 bye winless. Coupled with an ownership group that is notoriously frugal, Mack becomes an obvious trade candidate.

Even at an advanced age, he could still command a solid return, particularly given the relatively low financial risk for an acquiring team. Los Angeles has already paid Mack $10 million up front, meaning a contender could rent him for less than $4 million for the remainder of the season at the deadline


https://www.casino.org/news/nfl-ins...t-wants-out-ravens-maxx-crosby-deal-revealed/

NFL Insider Jason La Canfora’s Week 4 Notes: Marvin Harrison Jr. Trade Rumors, Josh Sweat Unrest​

Posted on: October 6, 2026, 04:51h.
Last updated on: October 6, 2026, 05:16h.

Sidenote....

Mack is an interesting option..........

I would def bring Pollard back......6th or 7th rounder
 
Mack for the right price please! Cowboys are kind of handcuffed with the lack of draft capital next year. They are down to 4 picks and I'm sure they don't want to give up any of them.

The Raiders probably won't deal Crosby. From the names on the list the only one that sticks out to me is Gainwell and possibly Pollard. As usual it comes down to asking price.
 
Mack for the right price please! Cowboys are kind of handcuffed with the lack of draft capital next year. They are down to 4 picks and I'm sure they don't want to give up any of them.

The Raiders probably won't deal Crosby. From the names on the list the only one that sticks out to me is Gainwell and possibly Pollard. As usual it comes down to asking price.
This^^^^^
Schoonmaker for Mack straight up........cut Vonn Miller

Was going to suggest Mixon but GB just signed him

 
Pretty sure that’s fake on Mixon
You think so? Could be right coz he failed the Seahawks physical.....

Dang.....sucker born every day, huh :banghead: lol

But that means he's still available.........

 
Last edited:
Mack for the right price please! Cowboys are kind of handcuffed with the lack of draft capital next year. They are down to 4 picks and I'm sure they don't want to give up any of them.

The Raiders probably won't deal Crosby. From the names on the list the only one that sticks out to me is Gainwell and possibly Pollard. As usual it comes down to asking price.
Id definitely call on Sieler
 
Macks buys us some time until we can draft a young pass rusher next year.
A draft pick is going to do the same as Lawrence is this year and Ezeiruaku last year. To me youth isn't what we need there. We needed someone that can get home now.

I think Mack has another year of quality play left after this one. To me he is the guy to target
 
I think they may think they're tapped out of resources.

But if we keep stacking wins while getting ZERO pressure, I think they'll make a move by the deadline. Don't know if it would be either of these two, though Mack's deal probably has Stephen salivating
 
I think they may think they're tapped out of resources.

But if we keep stacking wins while getting ZERO pressure, I think they'll make a move by the deadline. Don't know if it would be either of these two, though Mack's deal probably has Stephen salivating
We have to do something .........no way this D can get better w/o a solid pass rusher.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,567
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top