Jason La Canfora trade rumors as deadline approaches

Don't need anything except another linebacker right now. Overshown isn't the answer nor is Winters.
 
If anyone, I wouldn't mind Tuli Tuipulotu being a target.
24 years old. Will need a new deal, but the upside and long term use out of draft picks would be put to good use.

Another DT, also from LAC, that could be acquired would be Dalvin Tomlinson who is on an expiring.
Maybe not high on their list, but would be a good addition to help with plugging the middle.
 
Raiders are a playoff team they won’t trade Crosby. Mack seems to make the most sense
 
If anyone, I wouldn't mind Tuli Tuipulotu being a target.
24 years old. Will need a new deal, but the upside and long term use out of draft picks would be put to good use.

Another DT, also from LAC, that could be acquired would be Dalvin Tomlinson who is on an expiring.
Maybe not high on their list, but would be a good addition to help with plugging the middle.
There is no way the Chargers trade Tuipulota. He is a foundational player for them
 
If anyone, I wouldn't mind Tuli Tuipulotu being a target.
24 years old. Will need a new deal, but the upside and long term use out of draft picks would be put to good use.

Another DT, also from LAC, that could be acquired would be Dalvin Tomlinson who is on an expiring.
Maybe not high on their list, but would be a good addition to help with plugging the middle.
Love this young player. I was gonna post about him earlier, but felt it was a pipe dream to even consider it.

I'd offer up next yrs 2nd rounder in a heartbeat.
There is no way the Chargers trade Tuipulota. He is a foundational player for them
Almost word for word. Beat me to it!
 
Love this young player. I was gonna post about him earlier, but felt it was a pipe dream to even consider it.

I'd offer up next yrs 2nd rounder in a heartbeat.

Almost word for word. Beat me to it!
If they lost their minds and traded him, they wont let him go for less than a 1st.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,223
Messages
14,673,623
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top