Video: Jason Peters: I'm Good to Play vs. Eagles

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I would love it if he has a great game against the eagles and helps propel us to a victory. Trolling the nation would be a good read that week, especially reading what those those eagle fans had to say about it:)

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I would love it if he has a great game against the eagles and helps propel us to a victory. Trolling the nation would be a good read that week, especially reading what those those eagle fans had to say about it:)

That, and from how I understand it, the Eagles did him a little dirty on his way out, after he played at a pro bowl level for them for over a decade.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It’s a miracle! Now that he doesn’t have to face Aaron Donald he’s suddenly healed.

He prefers these bigger, slower DL to quick pipsqueaks like Donald. Might get a chance to give Jordan Davis a welcome to the NFL moment.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would love to see him play against his former team!! Lots of egals fans are already calling him a traitor!!

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Peter’s is great in a Box. He ain’t pulling, he ain’t blocking downfield. To me he’s a great one trick pony.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Peters has proven he's not starter material anymore due to age, wear and tear. I'm sure he understands this but is glad to fill in as a backup when needed.