Jason Witten Breaks Down Dak Prescott's Improvements

JBond

Reaction score
You honestly think one of the best tight ends to ever play, a guaranteed first ballot hall of famer, feels he needs to butt kiss to get “back in the fold”?
Not sure about first ballot, but he belongs there and will be enshrined.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was so going to like your post, and then saw how you spelled his name. Shame on you.
I use speak and text it often misspells players names. I have an issue typing my finger sting. So all you keyboard Junkies, who complain about someone else's spelling. How well is your life in order

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Jason Witten Breaks Down Dak Prescott's Improvements

God I love this guy. They called him Mr. Cowboy and that’s so apropos.

He’s right about Dak. Here is a kid whose intangibles are off the charts. He is loved and respected by his teammates. And while we can disagree about where he is as far as talent goes (I think the numbers speak for themselves), he puts the time in and wants to get better.

Year 4 is a key year for quarterbacks. I think the Dak debate is going to end one way or the other after this season.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
But has Jason seen the grades media members were giving Dak, So that Jason can make an educated judgment?
Yea, like players never have hyped up their teammates before :facepalm:

“Na chief, Dak is still the same scrub he has always been”

kskboys

Reaction score
I use speak and text it often misspells players names. I have an issue typing my finger sting. So all you keyboard Junkies, who complain about someone else's spelling. How well is your life in order
Very well, thank you. I have a nice business, a wonderful wifey who also runs a nice business, a nice house and ranch, good trucks, and great friends. You?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Yeah, I'd go with that too.:laugh:

I type with two fingers. So I understand.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yea, like players never have hyped up their teammates before :facepalm:

“Na chief, Dak is still the same scrub he has always been”

1. Dak has never been a scrub.
2. Witten has actually told coaches to “get this scrub off the field” during practice when players aren’t performing well.
3. There’s a big gap between avoiding criticism of a teammate to the media, and the detailed explanations on how Dak has improved that Witten gave. He easily could have avoided criticizing Dak without talking about the improvements that he has.

But it’s probably easier to just take the extreme position, call Dak a bum and call for him to be gotten rid of.