Jason Witten: No fight, no altercation, no fractures in the locker room or with TO

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
theogt;2496901 said:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...D38E2A6F62332E

Jason Witten on the record.

Says there was no fight, no altercation, or nothing like that. Says it was all overblown. Says there weren't any fractures in the locker room. Says there were no problems between he and TO.

Can we leave it at that?

Most of us can. There will be a few, and of course the media (ESPN mostly) who simply won't.

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
Idiot reporters. This "incident" should be buried. Let's move along and get our ***** into the Super Bowl.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wish we could but people are going to want to see something deeper into those comments. "He's just doing damage control" is what we'll here. Frankly, I don't care. I don't hear anything since we've won. Being we're going to have to win to get into the post season I guess we won't have any of these "rifts" for awhile.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Tragic that he's been put in this position. Jason, the good soldier, takes one for the team. Now you know why he was cheered and TO wasn't.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
*waits for the "of course he was going to say that" argument*

EDIT:

lmao...I can see I'm already too late.

zeromaster

Reaction score
No, tyke will be along any minute now to remind us of the veracity of Werder, Archer, et al. :rolleyes:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2496913 said:
Tragic that he's been put in this position. Jason, the good soldier, takes one for the team. Now you know why he was cheered and TO wasn't.

tomson75;2496914 said:
*waits for the "of course he was going to say that" argument*

EDIT:

lmao...I can see I'm already too late.
:laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
PT Barnum was right. Anyone here interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
zeromaster;2496916 said:
No, tyke will be along any minute now to remind us of the veracity of Werder, Archer, et al. :rolleyes:

I'll defend Archer although he is human like the rest of us. But you should notice he didn't get in the middle of that. That should tell you something. There must have been a few words said between some but that's it. The rest is manufactured. I agree with the rest.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2496928 said:
Sounds like you're already an investor.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2496928 said:

Aren't you saddened by your own predictability? I would be.

bigE79

Reaction score
theogt;2496901 said:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...D38E2A6F62332E

Jason Witten on the record.

Says there was no fight, no altercation, or nothing like that. Says it was all overblown. Says there weren't any fractures in the locker room. Says there were no problems between he and TO.

Can we leave it at that?
I dont think it matters if we leave it at that or not...the ONLY THING that matters to me is that we win,PERIOD!!! Ill leave it to the drama queens to worry about the other stuff:star: