Jaworski

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Hes a joke. I cant take him seriously

"Out of the playoffs? The Eagles have the Cowboys and the Giants coming up, theyll be in 1st place in 2 weeks"

Hes just sad on so many levels

silver

Reaction score
Laughable. But I dont think Bill and the team are taking anything for granted. The beagles are one though cookie. Heck even the Jets with a 4th string QB almost pulled a victory yesterday vs San Diego. there are no gimmies in today's NFL

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Jaworski is the only reporter who I can honestly say is a true homer. Even the ex-49er commentators like Steve Young can at least hide their loyalties to some degree.

31smackdown

Reaction score
...umm... Jaworski is a homer..yes... but it's not like what he said is that impossible. Who knows how they come out of this TO thing... will it happen.. doubtful... but the Eagles are still a pretty good team and it's not like the Giants or Dallas are dominant.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Its not even like Im saying were so good that we cant lose.

The way he said it, like us and NJ are gimmes.

And say he is right and they go 2-0 in the next to weeks. NJ would be 7-3, and Philly 6-4

bobtheflob

Reaction score
In the same interview he said he had inside sources on teams that want to sign TO but he wouldn't say who because he wanted them to interview him next week

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Jaws has picked the Eagles in every game this season thus far. He's worse than a homer, he's practically a mouthpiece of the organization. I guess it's okay - we wouldn't expect anything less of, say, Staubach.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Hes a joke. I cant take him seriously

"Out of the playoffs? The Eagles have the Cowboys and the Giants coming up, theyll be in 1st place in 2 weeks"

Hes just sad on so many levels

I gues anything is possible, but right now Philly is the worst team in this division in alot of areas...worst OL...worst defense...least amount of offensive playmakers, most mediocre special teams

very doubtful they make the playoffs at this point, let alone win the division

David

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
philly should be a better team without TO. they can easily win 2 division games one at home and the other vs. an average team IMO. never count the eagles out, especially if donovan is healthy

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
TheFuture21 said:
philly should be a better team without TO. they can easily win 2 division games one at home and the other vs. an average team IMO. never count the eagles out, especially if donovan is healthy

I even managed to look past the fact he almost laughed at NJ and The Boys, two clearly better teams.
But what got me was he thinks the Eagles are so good, that even at his predicted 6-4, theyll be in 1st place over the 7-3 Giants

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
He has good analysis some times, but I trully hate how scripted he sounds. I mean I guess he does a good job, but all his stuff sounds so scripted. Maybe he wrote the script before the season started?

He does have a point that Philly may not be done yet, just that he has to take a shot at 2 of the teams who are playing better ball than most anyone out there right now is stupid. Dallas, NYG, and I hate to say it, Washington, deserve some dap. You know what Jaws, maybe tehy are just better than your former team. Had he said, "4-4, with 8 games left, it's far from over" it would be different. If Philly goes 5-3, they could easily get in as a wild card.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I like Jaws, sure he may be a homer, but who here isn't. Oh well, not every anouncer has to come from our organization.

I like his analysis and he's entertaining.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is funny reading cowboys fans call Jaworski and Theeezeman homers as it is a terrible thing.

But then turn around and whine and cry when Aikman or Irvin are not mega-homers when it comes to them on TV and talking about the cowboys.

Just find it funny.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Jaworski is the only reporter who I can honestly say is a true homer. Even the ex-49er commentators like Steve Young can at least hide their loyalties to some degree.

Even heard of Joe Theisman?

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Well he's right, didn't they make the SB without TO one year. We got to take care of business, hopefully our best asset, our fans who make every road game a home game will rise to the occasion, I mean it is truly rmearkable whem you see places like San Diego and there is a sea of blue, it drives the home team nuts...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarv said:
I like Jaws, sure he may be a homer, but who here isn't. Oh well, not every anouncer has to come from our organization.

I like his analysis and he's entertaining.

I like to listen to him as well when he is doing the playbook segments or going over things of that nature.

He is much better at that sort of thing compared to trying to jump into the banter and fun goofy stuff that irvin and those guys do.