Jaxson Kirkland

RonWashington

Reaction score
From a big time program facing the likes of Oregon UCLA Stanford every season Kirkland might be an interesting 2nd round OT pick . 6’7” over 300 streak of nasty …the Cowboys dominate bad teams at the point of attack but the Chiefs Cardinals Broncos fronts were creating havoc ….a 140 mill QB needs help up front no question .

The Realist

Reaction score
From a big time program facing the likes of Oregon UCLA Stanford every season Kirkland might be an interesting 2nd round OT pick . 6’7” over 300 streak of nasty …the Cowboys dominate bad teams at the point of attack but the Chiefs Cardinals Broncos fronts were creating havoc ….a 140 mill QB needs help up front no question .

Need yo help up the middle. Biadasz is horrible run blocker and Connor is gone.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Need yo help up the middle. Biadasz is horrible run blocker and Connor is gone.

I had Dawson Deaton center Texas Tech as a possible 3 or 4 round in another thread . The Cowboys need help at every position on the O line.

timb2

Reaction score
Jaxson Kirkland I have seen bad tape on him. He is kind of clumsy like he has two left feet. Constantly on the ground.

Check the 2 o linemen on my Cowboys Mock Draft. Both are mean nasty players. The Doxtater kid took on I believe Alabama and held his own. He has 3 different videos on youtube.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jaxson Kirkland I have seen bad tape on him. He is kind of clumsy like he has two left feet. Constantly on the ground.

Check the 2 o linemen on my Cowboys Mock Draft. Both are mean nasty players. The Doxtater kid took on I believe Alabama and held his own. He has 3 different videos on youtube.

I will check Timb thanks for the heads up. I think Evan Neal gets taken by the Giants as a bookend to Thomas , try and keep Parsons & the Chase Young’s of the division from destroying Daniel Jones

Xavier187

Reaction score
He plays better at guard

He would be a perfect fit for us. I'm all for trading back in the deaft from the 1st round for more 2nds and thirds moving Collins and letting Steele play RT. Collins and a pick could get us a 2nd rounder.
Kennard would be a great OT yo replace Smith .

RonWashington

Reaction score

I think I did see where he can play guard or tackle. So much the better , let him compete with 66 and Farniok to start at guard opposite Martin . If the Pokes can come out of the 22 draft with 2 offensive linemen that actually compete and play that would be great.