Jay Ajayi sued for trashing LA mansion; accused of pushing home owner

RoboQB

Reaction score
To be fair... the Eagles didn't create that problem. He was already considered a problem in Miami.

True. To be equally fair, it's not like the Eagles didn't know he was trouble before
making the trade. Same with acquiring Worley. Same with acquiring Bennett.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Im not sure people even read the article/ The home owner wants to be paid for Jay having parties at a tune of 5k per ..... Why did he keep allowing Jay to stay there if this was going on. THen we have he was " pushed " it sounds like the geeky kid on the playground crying to the teacher after starting a fight and being shood away . OMGZ he pushed me wah waaahhh. Yet stupid on Jays part .... People want to make it out like He is Dez beating his mother or Greg Hardy

C42

Reaction score
Where the list at @C42 ?

One business day is ample time for a little list

I’m ready to learn
Lol I said if you wanna make a list go ahead. I already moved on from the convo but be my guest. I’d be interested like I said.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
If Zeke did this he would be suspended.

LOL he has done worse and got away with it. The St Pattys day , The DJ and Coastguard Boat raid. But I think he is on thin ice for everything . Hopefully he stays in check and does not waste his career. I heard they did away with Ewoks in new Star Wars films .. so he cant fall back on that

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL he has done worse and got away with it. The St Pattys day , The DJ and Coastguard Boat raid. But I think he is on thin ice for everything . Hopefully he stays in check and does not waste his career. I heard they did away with Ewoks in new Star Wars films .. so he cant fall back on that
All those things contributed to Goodell's persistence to suspend him 6 games even if they aren't mentioned in the legal papers. So no, he did not "get away" with anything.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a stretch. He did it as a Seahawks player before he had any connection with the Eagles. At a minimum, he has to at least suit up and play a play before his funk travels to the Eagles.

Nope. Funk travels with the player. Just ask Greg Hardy.

RoboQB

Reaction score
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...-new-york-giants-dui-drugs-domestic-violence/
We really don’t have to list ‘em out. We know which team has more. :D

Let’s be honest, it seems like you guys have been up there in recent years with the Bengals and Niners when it comes to
Lol I said if you wanna make a list go ahead. I already moved on from the convo but be my guest. I’d be interested like I said.

This is just the NFC East but guess who leads the division.

@Supercowboy1986

RoboQB

Reaction score
Uh, add one more on the Cowboys to that list. We're still one behind the Eagles but the weekend is just getting started... lol... smh.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Uh, add one more on the Cowboys to that list. We're still one behind the Eagles but the weekend is just getting started... lol... smh.

Id like to see details to what they are ... I know like Peters got in trouble for just having his Radio too loud and was counted as arrest. But the thing with the Eagles , they dont take players BS and fire them unlike other teams we know ..WORLEY Im not sure you can even consider being an Eagle as he was not even here a month and never even put on an Eagles uniform. They dropped Huff like a bad habit as well for similar , when they were in HUGE need of Wrs

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We really don’t have to list ‘em out. We know which team has more. :D

Let’s be honest, it seems like you guys have been up there in recent years with the Bengals and Niners when it comes to players with trouble off the field. Who else is up there with those three teams? Seems like I’m forgetting one.

It might "seem" like the Cowboys have a lot of players in trouble but it's not true statistically.

The Cowboys just get more media coverage.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/co...-york-giants-dui-drugs-domestic-violence/amp/

RoboQB

Reaction score
Id like to see details to what they are ... I know like Peters got in trouble for just having his Radio too loud and was counted as arrest. But the thing with the Eagles , they dont take players BS and fire them unlike other teams we know ..WORLEY Im not sure you can even consider being an Eagle as he was not even here a month and never even put on an Eagles uniform. They dropped Huff like a bad habit as well for similar , when they were in HUGE need of Wrs

Looks like someone's bias is showing through. Playing bad music loudly is a serious crime to those who
love good music. (lol)

All teams research a player deeply before acquiring them so Worley is on them. What about Bennett?
There's video and text for all the world to see he's the worst kind of race baiting scum there is.
I wonder what Philly's finest thought of that acquisition.