Jay Glazer on FOX Pregame

Haley94

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1852999 said:
I doubt Jerry let's Ireland go anywhere... I'm sure he'll get a pay increase.

I think you're right. It doesn't make sense. Why go back under the shadow of Parcells' ego?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
parcells316;1852623 said:
Parcells will target, and likely get, Jeff Ireland for the GM of the Fins

I'm sure Parcells hasn't spoken to anybody about doing this, and no one has talked to Jerry about whether he would try to keep Ireland.

This is all ESPN/FOX conjecture.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Glazer also said, when Glenn comes back we only plan to use him for about 15-20 snaps per game, nothing earth breaking.

Angus

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1853315 said:
Why can't Jerry change his title to Owner/VP of Football Operations and open up the GM spot for Ireland? The decision making process can stay exactly like it is today but with the GM title, Ireland would be untouchable.

Yes. A simple solution that would mimic what Parcells wants to happen in Miami. It will probably seem preferable to Ireland to answer to to Jerry Jones only, rather than to answer to Parcells who answers to somebody else.

:)

CalCBFan

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1852642 said:
Why is there all this speculation concerning Dallas? Aren't the Pats the greatest team and organization on the planet sans the media?

Why doesn't he go after people in the Pats organization? He doesn't have a great relationship with Kraft, and he had a substantial part in building up that organization while his son-in-law is the GM there. Maybe the latter wants to get the hell out of NE and go to the warm confines of Miami if we're just talking about speculation.
He tried that his 2nd year here. He asked Scott Pioli (his son-in-law) to come to us and be our Dir of Pro Personnel and Scott turned him down! Maybe Ireland will too...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1853849 said:
He tried that his 2nd year here. He asked Scott Pioli (his son-in-law) to come to us and be our Dir of Pro Personnel and Scott turned him down! Maybe Ireland will too...

Got a link for that, Cause I have never heard that before.

Pioli and belichick are tight. Belichick hired him and brought him to new england with that whole staff from the jets.

Parcells has never had anything to do with pioli, just family.

I have never heard of him trying to get him that has been from a proven source or an official media member.

cml750

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1853315 said:
Why can't Jerry change his title to Owner/VP of Football Operations and open up the GM spot for Ireland? The decision making process can stay exactly like it is today but with the GM title, Ireland would be untouchable.

Good idea! He would be in basically the same position in Miami. BP would make ALL the football and personnel decisions! Hell, he probably has a little bit of input with JJ while BP would blow him off if he disagreed!!