Jay Ratliff

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It's funny. The non-Dallas media don't know what to think of Ratliff. They say "he is playing pretty good for an undersized NT". No, he is dominating for a undersized NT in a 3-4. A NT in a 3-4 generally isn't a play maker on passing downs. This guy is far more of a terror than our DEs are. (which pass rush wise last night I think were almost non-existent) To top it off, he does what he is suppose to do as a 3-4 NT. Clog the middle.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2277862 said:
Might be The Tuna's best find....
That might be pushing it.
  • Jason Witten
  • Tony Romo
  • Marion Barber
  • Marc Columbo
  • DeMarcus Ware

He didn't draft Columbo, but he was considered a bust due to injuries, but that didn't stop Parcells from snatching him. I know people don't consider Columbo all that great, but he is pretty damm good and I give a TON of extra value to offensive lineman than I do to a lot of other positions.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;2277681 said:
He's had a great start to the season.

Say what you want about Parcells, the man had an eye for talent in the later rounds.

to bad he missed in the early rounds.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278110 said:
to bad he missed in the early rounds.

They all do.

Overall we draft as well, if not better, than everyone.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2278114 said:
They all do.

Overall we draft as well, if not better, than everyone.

true. BP did help us loads though cause some of our drafts before him were less than stellar.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I want the Auburn DT, Marks or something, hope he declares this year, he's a beast, just like Ratliff