Video: Jaycee Horn: It'd Be "Big" To Be Drafted By The Cowboys

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Closer we get to the draft the more and more I like him. If we take him over Surtain I’d understand
I could a Horn over Surtain being one of things where pros have a different evaluation than media guys. I like Surtain better, but there have been some people that have rated Horn higher

morasp

Reaction score
I watched Voch's breakdown of Surtain and Pitts spun him around pretty good. I guess Horn was in his face all game.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I watched Voch's breakdown of Surtain and Pitts spun him around pretty good. I guess Horn was in his face all game.
Did you watch the Florida/Alabama game. There were plenty of plays in that game were Surtain covered Pitts well. The touchdown that Surtain gave up was to another receiver because he missed timed his jump. For the most part that game Pitts lined up away from Surtain. I notice how draft guys nick pick cornerbacks for getting beat 1 out of 4 plays. Horne gets beat sometimes as well. Amari Cooper beat Zaire Alexander like a drum and he is the best cornerback in football.

morasp

Reaction score
Did you watch the Florida/Alabama game. There were plenty of plays in that game were Surtain covered Pitts well. The touchdown that Surtain gave up was to another receiver because he missed timed his jump. For the most part that game Pitts lined up away from Surtain. I notice how draft guys nick pick cornerbacks for getting beat 1 out of 4 plays. Horne gets beat sometimes as well. Amari Cooper beat Zaire Alexander like a drum and he is the best cornerback in football.
No, as I said I just saw that on youtube. I like Surtain and think he's the fifth best player in the draft with Horn at 15. Surtain grades out as a pro bowl talent and would be a great addition. I just mentioned that because it surprised me a little.

One question I've been throwing around this morning is would I rather have Surtain or Horn and another day two pick. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
I could a Horn over Surtain being one of things where pros have a different evaluation than media guys. I like Surtain better, but there have been some people that have rated Horn higher

I don't think so. Surtain is built for this. 5 star recruit. Very good to great athleticism, especially for his size. Started as a freshman at Bama. 3 year starter. Nfl bloodlines. Great production in college. No character issues. Imo, anyone that question whether this guy is worthy of a top 10 pick, is flat out wrong. This guy is going to be damn good..and I like horn a lot as well but he isn't better than ps2.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No, as I said I just saw that on youtube. I like Surtain and think he's the fifth best player in the draft with Horn at 15. Surtain grades out as a pro bowl talent and would be a great addition. I just mentioned that because it surprised me a little.

One question I've been throwing around this morning is would I rather have Surtain or Horn and another day two pick. Any thoughts?
Brother I would like to trade down and get Horne and an extra second round pick. The issue is you can’t guarantee he will be there at say pick 15. The injury to Farley kills everything. Now if you are ok with Farley‘s injury then you might be on to something. Back injuries for a 23 year old is scary.

Carson

Reaction score
Absolute dawg. Tough and gritty. Get Lewis playing like his rookie year and you have 3 dawgs at corner Diggs, Lewis and Horn