Jayden Daniels is not liked by Teammates

I am always a little suspicious about all these claims about being liked, not being liked, being a leader, etc from sources that are always anonymous
 
I am always a little suspicious about all these claims about being liked, not being liked, being a leader, etc from sources that are always anonymous
Rg3 was proof. The players did the exact same thing to him. I remeber a game against dallas where they left him on the floor. I told my buddy RG3 wasnt gonna last too long. This was during his rookie season.
 
Rg3 was proof. The players did the exact same thing to him. I remeber a game against dallas where they left him on the floor. I told my buddy RG3 wasnt gonna last too long. This was during his rookie season.
one example proves nothing
 
lol, clickbait videos and social media posts. There should be a tax for posting those things.
 
Some teammates didn’t like Michael Irvin either or Charles Haley. Seemed to be okay
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,114
Messages
14,668,193
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top