Jaylon needs to lose the Frankenstein shoes

Kevin T

Reaction score
He looks like Frankenstein running around and moves just about as well. He might have potential but he needs to move over for now and let someone else try. He's a liability at this point.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
He looks like Frankenstein running around and moves just about as well. He might have potential but he needs to move over for now and let someone else try. He's a liability at this point.
I've had great hopes for Jaylon..

just not this year.

The guy we miss is Lee..

and he is down and not playing again.

We have been able to get one complete season out of the guy.

I say bye bye.

This has gotten so old.

We can't play defense without him.

and we hardly have him on the field.

It shows you what lack of talent we have on D.

Its a crisis, folks.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defense played well considering Lee was out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

He's still wearing a brace, and wouldn't even be out there if Hitchens and Lee could actually get on the field at the same time.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Once again you are correct. Catch me one more time and you're gonna win the triple hammer of truth award lol lol

Good stuff bro
Right on. I will look forward to that!!!!

Sucks that our offense has to play with so much pressure on it. Hard to be flawless and make sure EVERY possession counts for a score or u risk losing the game. Will be very interesting to see what this bye week brings and what if any changes to the D we can expect to see. No doubt getting Sean Lee back will be huge but if he has chronic physical issues this year, which history tells is likely, then our goose is likely cooked. And to think our legacy as a franchise was built around having great defenses. I’m hopeful though that we can turn this around.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He is a redshirt rookie...... the injuries to Hitchens and Lee sped up his time table

The coaches wanted to ease him into the line-up...... not throw him into the deep end

Kevin T

Reaction score
He is a redshirt rookie...... the injuries to Hitchens and Lee sped up his time table

The coaches wanted to ease him into the line-up...... not throw him into the deep end
I respectfully disagree. Barring the injury, he was a top 5 pick. Top 5 picks PLAY unless they are a QB and most of those are now too. He's either healthy enough to do the job or don't play him. He looks hesitant and not aggressive. Sure, there's a learning curve but he needs to play or go back to the film room. I like the guy and love his story. However, seems like he's late to the party on more plays than not.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Barring the injury, he was a top 5 pick. Top 5 picks PLAY unless they are a QB and most of those are now too. He's either healthy enough to do the job or don't play him. He looks hesitant and not aggressive. Sure, there's a learning curve but he needs to play or go back to the film room. I like the guy and love his story. However, seems like he's late to the party on more plays than not.
Not with his knee injury..... he still isn't fully healed..... that is not Top5.......Top5 is his ceiling

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Defense gave up 35 points...that's never good.
Agree w u

I agree, 35 is too much but on the other hand, if Williams catches a ball that hits him in his grill, instead of tipping it up and allowing for 7 the other way, if our clock management is better at the end of the game, Rodgers probably doesn't have time to come down and hang another 7 on us. That's 14 points that never happen. All of a sudden, your talking about giving up 21 points. I believe the league average last year was just under 23 points per game. All of this without Lee and a seriously young Defensive Backfield is not too bad IMO.