Jaylon no where to be found on Hard Knocks

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The show sucks...period. NFL Films needs to change the formula. The features of long shot guys making the roster is old. We don't care about those guys anyway.

Jay

Reaction score
Legend has it he was outside practicing his sweep move in the parking lot in front of a security camera.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You guys don't like him, yet you're wondering why he never appeared on Hard Knocks?

:huh:

I knew y'all truly liked him! You miss him!!! :D

Cmac

Reaction score
Jaylon says thanks, and LVE says thanks for dismissing his play again, too. Seems like some always looking to blame one or a limited few, for a lot of the obvious why this team underachieves, overrated, and is generally a laughing stock or brunt of the jokes & comments, by the other NFL teams/players or journalists. Evident by the continuing coverage about our non-playoff team. But as Tex Shramm (HOF, Innovator, Master of Marketing) once linked to the theory...."Any publicity is good publicity." Thanks HBO, thanks JJ. Maybe, just maybe, going under the radar for a change might be the remedy and grant time to look in the mirror or examine how other franchises recover to place a winning formula on the field.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Nothing happens without super Jerry giving the OK. Super Jerry has lifted the special cloak of protection from Jaylon. It is clear Jaylon is just an unwanted fart in the wind now. Even the Cowboy hype trains like the Break openly blast him for being useless. I wish they would just cut him already.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While I enjoyed watching Hard Knocks, I was disappointed there were no players who could play the guitar. :p