Jaylon Smith Defenders

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
You people on here defending Jaylon are going to be in for a rude awakening. And I am not talking about his swipe (which is dumb), his attire or whether or not he was waving too his mom.

He flat out cannot play. Check my thread history. I called him out WEEKS ago. The stuff I see him do on the field is jaw dropping....in a BAD way! Everyone on the team see's the tape. The opposition see's the tape. What on EARTH were we thinking? We better hear he is having off season surgery to fix an injury he has been playing with all year...if not...this will be the biggest heist in a LONG time. When we signed Joey Galloway, or Roy Williams (WR) or extended Zeke, Demarcus Lawrence etc....at least these guys had skins on the wall. We signed this guy with ZERO skins on the wall. Whomever's idea this was...should not have a job in the NFL ever again! I cannot think of one thing he does AVERAGE!

So please stop blaming scheme or deflecting blame towards other players that are under performing. This guy has no business being on a NFL field. He does not do the BASIC things a LBer should do. He is either hurt...or needs to retire. He is that bad. In fact...if I were him...I would be so embarrassed about how I look out there I would fake an injury so I can re-think my future. The fact that he struts around the field like he is a playmaker is stunning. He must have ZERO self awareness.

The fact that we paid him and we PLAY him....is all the proof I need that there must be some mandate to play him. I mean...does this organization not know we can see the tape? What kind of fools do they think we are. Sorry this is so long...but I cannot get over the fact that this guy is top 3 paid at his position...and they sold it to us that he gave us a discount.

If he were free agent this offseason...he MIGHT get a camp invite somewhere...but he would not even make the team. That is how bad he is.