Jaylon Smith: looking "forward to showcasing “all of my talents” in new defense"

plymkr

Reaction score
zrIPu9NUJb1thLn.jpg

Here he is showing off his fashion sense at home
I think it's cool some women are willing to walk a pit bull. I'll tell you one thing, if someone tries to attack this princess that dog is going to make him pay. She just needs some pepper spray to be completely safe.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Smith was called for a facemask penalty. That might have been the crucial play, because the Browns efficiently drove down after that. Is that a new talent as well?!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL thanks for bumping this thread. Laughter is the best medicine.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Just like marcus spears and chris canty who said they were being held back by Bill Parcells and now with wade phillips they would be these amazing pass rushers.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
That's the odd thing. He had that one season where he showed he has the ability to play. I wonder if he just quit caring after he got paid. He needs to be cut this off - season regardless of the cap ramifications. If we had anyone behind him I'd say bench him.
He’s playing out of position, in 2018 LVE was the giving out the play and the sideline to sideline guy he was also picking up the RBs in coverage. Jaylon was attacking the line and taking TEs in coverage. Jaylon looks slow because without LVE he’s playing a position he is too slow for.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He actually said this? :facepalm:

“Being able to showcase my versatility, you know being able to run sideline-to-sideline, being able to rush the passer. I’m just looking forward to being able to showcase all of my talents. These guys are putting everyone in the right position, so all I can be is thankful.”

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
That's the odd thing. He had that one season where he showed he has the ability to play. I wonder if he just quit caring after he got paid. He needs to be cut this off - season regardless of the cap ramifications. If we had anyone behind him I'd say bench him.
He was not good in 2018 - the season you're talking about. He just had a few splash plays that people remember that hid all of the deficiencies he's had since day 1.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
He was not good in 2018 - the season you're talking about. He just had a few splash plays that people remember that hid all of the deficiencies he's had since day 1.
Well now, I never said he was good, just that he looked like he could play. What we are seeing now... the guy shouldn't even be a backup let alone the starter.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
He needs to go. I honestly hear a mini Jason Garrett with him. “ we will go back and fix the problems .. see what we need to do and go from there .. “

He is in bad position way too much. I’m so done

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nice guy but never, ever liked his game. Not at ND, not how he projected to us. Then we drafted another guy that played the same way. Go figure.

I have little sympathy though. Fan base were jerks over this. There were a few here who tried to tell everybody but the fan base turned into a circle jerk and so everybody was just yelled down. Well, here we are.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
come on guys, he's the best diver in the NFL. I've never seen a guy who likes to jump on guys back and go for a ride like him.
I guess when you are afraid to plant your feet and deliver a blow, riding a guy's back or diving into a play is all you have left.