Twitter: Jaylon Smith loses to sled three times

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I finally looked at this thread. I need to start trusting my initial instincts.

Jipper

Reaction score
After watching this, who in the heck is going to take him?

If Edwards can not get him back to trusting technique and his body in tackling, he will just be out the NFL.

He's got a good shot at home depot....surely I jest...he's a good guy just way over paid and under performing

Mannix

Reaction score
Serious question....do you think all the coaches on the team who weren't present at the sled have now seen the video? And do you think Booger, Chuckles, Corky, and all the coaches know that fans are watching it over and over and laughing about it?

Mannix

Reaction score
------Nobody hates Jaylon. Some people are trying to figure out why the other guys are blowing the shipt out of the sled and Jaylon can't.

Don't talk for us. :muttley:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Serious question....do you think all the coaches on the team who weren't present at the sled have now seen the video? And do you think Booger, Chuckles, Corky, and all the coaches know that fans are watching it over and over and laughing about it?

My bet is that Spaulding is on social media and has reported this to his Grandaddy.

vlad

Reaction score
It wasn't really the signing per se. I hated the hold out, didn't like the big payout, and certainly didn't like the physical shape of his return.

I would probably have let him sit...maybe like we did Emmitt? For a few games? This is not as easy a decision as fans think. This is part of your prize dynamic duo....a very high 1st round selection. Led the league several times. And your feel poised to make a solid run. J and S had a lot invested in him.

Still...let him sit a bit.
I personally feel he’s been overrated since day 1 as a runner. Maybe too blitz pick up guy but other than amazing durability I haven’t seen anything I’d think of as extra special outside of a few runs. Hopefully he changes my mind and I’m not claiming to be an expert but fans love to overrate our players.

in any case I hope he goes nuts and he runs us to a super bowl

CoachD

Reaction score
The Cowboys do a great job of drafting guys with really bad injuries or ones that have questionable character issues coming out of college funny how none of them seem to work out and Jaylon Smith is one of them.