RELEASED Jaylon Smith released

NotForLong

Reaction score

giphy.webp

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I too think it's an attitude thing. He doesn't like his reduced snaps, and then maybe he demanded a trade and nobody wanted the deal, so they cut him.

Well remember a couple years ago he got a coach suspended because a coach called him out according to Broaddus.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Um….don’t get that. He’s been a decidedly average NFL linebacker this year playing a lower number of snaps. You already owe him all his money this season and you’re not going to get anyone better off the street.

Just seems like a pointless move that only hurts depth

I agree. And they look like idiots for not doing this in March before wasting $7 million.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Young man made it back from something that almost ended his career. Lived his dream. He’s a wealthy man. Idk what the sport holds for him but like so many Cowboys wouldn’t be surprised to see him in someone’s studio as an analyst.

CWR

Reaction score
Breaking news- Jaylon signs with NY, will start vs Dallas.

Lol I kid, don't get me benched JoeKing.

Wonder where he ends up? Someone will take the bait. Let's hope it's not the Pats. BB supposedly wanted him in 2016. I dont ever want our released players going to him. Kills my confidence.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
:laugh:

Never should have signed him in the first place.

I was done with him a few games into 2019.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I am no Jaylon Smith fan and was screaming to do this before his contract guaranteed this year. But t this point I don't get it. He played ok the last 2 weeks. At least if you wait until all your DEs are back you don't need Micah at DE at all