Jaylon Smith Sucks

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dak. Jaylon. Zeke... Why? I really wanna know?
Maybe because they are all underperforming. I know what youre getting at and its a joke. People have called for LVe to be cut, Witten to be cut, maher to be cut, Connor Williams to be cut, and Garrett to be fired so dont make about what its not because I dont see you asking why, when people call for their jobs.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jaylon should thank God there are Jerry Jones's in this world.

He fooled him 2x:

Once into buying into his sob story when drafted in 2nd Round.

Then the genius move to sign that contract this season.

He is one shrewd individual because he is absolute garbage on the field. He might be the worst defensive player on the team.

In addition to being horrible: he compounds the issue with being the least self aware player I have ever seen.

1) Dancing in front of an injured player

2) Celebrating a clear Chicago TD as a turnover

3) Dressing in mink pre-game then waving cameras off the bench area for capturing him without a care in the world in the midst of being blown out.

The clock has struck midnight for this Cinderella as far as I'm concerned. I hate his gimpy *** fake hustle and stupid swipe.

He is everything wrong with this team every time he steps on the field. All style, zero substance.

There is some real silliness in this post.

Smith sucked tonight. He’s been anywhere from average to bad this year. But some of this is LOL worthy.

coult44

Reaction score
I tried liking this guy, but im done. Hes trash.

Celebrating when down 17 points in the 4th quarter

Celebrating when a player is injured as a result of his “coverage”

Acting like he picked off a pass that he clearly didnt catch and knowing a tie goes to the receiver

Clear. Eye. Doo-doo

I talked about him all night in the game threads. He’s the worst player on the field. His story was cool, but it was a lie. Bottom line,’he never healed. He has permanent drop foot and it effects his permanent low football IQ. This man is a football dummy. He hurt the team tonight as much as any Cowboys player has ever hurt any Cowboys Team. He makes the wrong decision 15 times in 10 plays.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Maybe because they are all underperforming. I know what youre getting at and its a joke. People have called for LVe to be cut, Witten to be cut, maher to be cut, Connor Williams to be cut, and Garrett to be fired so dont make about what its not because I dont see you asking why, when people call for their jobs.
Nahhh. It’s no joke at all. I don’t find it funny. You can try to spin the bs all you want. But certain players are berated here wven when they are performing well. Lying and candy coating it won’t change what it is.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Nahhh. It’s no joke at all. I don’t find it funny. You can try to spin the bs all you want. But certain players are berated here wven when they are performing well. Lying and candy coating it won’t change what it is.
Lmao, it is a joke. People gave Jaylon big props last season and he's underperformed this season, but enjoy being the victim. Youre annoying

coult44

Reaction score
So out of all the players we going after Jaylon when he was one of the few players on defense giving a **** out there. You know who really sucks.. Demarcus Lawrence. He had two costly offsides penalties tonight and has under performed the entire season. That's who sucks.

Tank has quit. There’s a big difference. Jaylon is the worst starter on the field

keysersoze

Reaction score
Lmao, it is a joke. People gave Jaylon big props last season and he's underperformed this season, but enjoy being the victim. Youre annoying
No they didn’t. They dogged him here. Lies don’t change the reality

Sydla

Reaction score
Just because they also have sucked doesn't mean he doesn't also suck. See how that works?

Maybe but doesn’t it strike you as odd that suddenly all three LBs suck at the same time?

At this point, as much as guys have sucked and underperfomed, it’s hard for me to rip these guys given the coaching situation.

Maybe Smith really is a horrible LB and LVE was just a fluke last year but I am willing to give these guys (and some others) a chance under a new coach.