Video: Jaylon Smith Top 100

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why are alleged Cowboys fans worried about who is better? They form the best linebacker duel in the NFL. Both are great on and off the field. If we can get some real defensive tackles in front of them, the sky is the limit. Have you noticed how Jaylon shut down the media when they brought up his contract? Wish Zeke would take a page from him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why are alleged Cowboys fans worried about who is better? They form the best linebacker duel in the NFL. Both are great on and off the field. If we can get some real defensive tackles in front of them, the sky is the limit. Have you noticed how Jaylon shut down the media when they brought up his contract? Wish Zeke would take a page from him.
What did Zeke say about his contract?

EST_1986

Reaction score
debating who is better out of two great current players is one of those good problems...

and Zeke has NOT been outspoken on contract

baltcowboy

Reaction score
debating who is better out of two great current players is one of those good problems...

and Zeke has NOT been outspoken on contract
Good point. I just got caught up in the talk shows and Florio's crap. I love Jaylon and LVE but some fans want LVE to play Mike and put Jaylon at strong side Linebacker. They are perfect were they are at.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
What did Zeke say about his contract?
Zeke said nothing. I am getting caught up with the Florios of the world trying to start problems. I just wish he would say something like Jaylon in that the Jones family will take care of him. It would shut stuff down.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

I can not put into words how happy i am for this young man, there is not one player on this team or in this league i root harder for than Him. Jaylon is a class act in every respect of the word. The only other player i think i am rooting for just as much at this point is Ryan Shazier of the Steelers, i don't think he will ever play again but that is his goal and he also seems like a class act all the way

davidariust24

Reaction score
He reminds me of Patrick Willis former All pro LB of the Niners. His size and ability.Smith is going to be a great one.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I was so happy that we drafted him. He was the guy I wanted before he injured his knee vs Ohio st. Drafting him in the second rd was like a steal since he was supposed to be a top 5 pick. Jaylon and LVE are probably the best duo in the league right now.

a few fans believed in him. I wll say i was not one of them, but we cant always be right. Kudos for that.