Twitter: Jaylon Smith Tweet

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I would agree. I’ve never seen someone do such a complete 180 in terms of attitude and demeanor. After he got paid, he went from being this humble, God-fearing guy with a good sense of perspective to this brand-obsessed, business decision-making prima donna.

Maybe the person we're seeing now was ALWAYS THERE but camouflage by his focus of trying to come by from the college injury. Now that he's healthy with his first big NFL contract, we are seeing the real person ....again but 100 x highlighted.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Just commenting on your signature photos. What happened in those 7 years? That poor pretty lady got UGLY. Who the heck would want a chick who looks like a guy???? Yikes.

iu

Swanny

Reaction score
The guy has gone full Hollywood. The responses are hilarious.

The guy is trying to get people to vote for him for the dumbest NFL event of the year and we make fun of him for it? The only thing that should be made fun of is how lame the pro bowl is. Itbis a complete joke of a game. It never has the games best players in it. Get Rid Of The Pro Bowl (GROPB)

CWR

Reaction score
The guy is trying to get people to vote for him for the dumbest NFL event of the year and we make fun of him for it? The only thing that should be made fun of is how lame the pro bowl is. Itbis a complete joke of a game. It never has the games best players in it. Get Rid Of The Pro Bowl (GROPB)

While I agree the Probowl needs to be retired, people are being critical of Jaylon because he's showing a complete lack of awareness.

He's self promoting while his defense and the team as a whole is floundering.

He's also not being honest with himself if he thinks he actually deserves the recognition. Its irritating to fans because we expected so much more this season and guys like Jaylon are busy celebrating routine plays on 2nd down while getting pummeled by 17 points.

CPanther95

Reaction score
While I agree the Probowl needs to be retired, people are being critical of Jaylon because he's showing a complete lack of awareness.

He's self promoting while his defense and the team as a whole is floundering.

He's also not being honest with himself if he thinks he actually deserves the recognition. Its irritating to fans because we expected so much more this season and guys like Jaylon are busy celebrating routine plays on 2nd down while getting pummeled by 17 points.

Being deserving of the recognition isn't really a factor any longer. If that was a goal, they wouldn't let fans vote at all.

Reactions: CWR

Elusiv1

Reaction score
This guy got his money and forgot how to tackle and stay humble..I lost all the respect i had for him when he was celebrating a pass deflection over an injured Bears receiver. Then to add insult fir injury he gets burned on a TD pass the following play..He is a sure fire bum and doesn't deserve to be in the Pro Bowl on a 6-7 team that leads the league in mossed tackles.. Come back hungrier next year bro then we'll talk, but this year Jaylon has under achieved and should not make the Pro Bowl.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
Being deserving of the recognition isn't really a factor any longer. If that was a goal, they wouldn't let fans vote at all.

I believe thats the goal, BUT you're right. Its a popularity contest and usually has a lot more to do with name recognition.

Although, Im sure agents still use it as an accomplishment when negotiating player contracts.