Jaylon Smith Video

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I shared because I doubted anyone had seen the compilation. You don’t like it, don’t read it.

It is astounding to me the number of d bags that are out there. Aren’t football fans supposed to be cool?

Dont worry I was fishing. Out of it I got called an uncool dbag! I'm a glutton for punishment. When I'm bored what better way to get a fix by purposely placing myself in an unlikable situation!

I know alot of fans hate the endless jaylon and Rico thread. Bingo!!!

I love a good jaylon or Rico thread

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
I get tired of seeing people comment on threads they don't care for. Ignore the ones you don't want to take part in and comment on the ones that interest you...it seems simple, but some people get a thrill out of shi**ng on people on the internet apparently.

I appreciate the video and if you found 5 more today and posted them I would be thankful!
Didn't you know? Thats how they get there post count up!

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
This guy has gotten more praise and regard as some superstar, than any player in the history of ever, for someone that hasn't really earned it...

:cool:
Its based on the fact that he was the best player in his draft class before a devastating injury. Its going to take some time to get all the way back, but people know the level of talent he has.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dont worry I was fishing. Out of it I got called an uncool dbag! I'm a glutton for punishment. When I'm bored what better way to get a fix by purposely placing myself in an unlikable situation!

So you admit to being a d-bag AND lonely. Get another cat.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So his #8 play is tackling a RB after a 7 yard gain, #7 is tackling a WR after a 7 yard gain, #5 is a dropped interception, #3 is a tackle after a 5 yard reception. They had to really dig deep to find these. He does have really good straight line speed.
Psst! Picky, picky, picky!!

keysersoze

Reaction score
Does anyone know how Jaylon looks now, during the early practices of OTAs? How’s his speed, his agility and ability to change direction without the brace?

Billyd

Reaction score
Just some perspective..Jaylon is the fastest lbr in the Nfl..if he managez to get his orig speed back thats a 4.4..I doubt that but a 4.47 be amazing for a guy his size...LVE was drafted to start, and early returns are positive but he is a rook..And his dealings with pulling guards in college not so pretty..He is a specimen but that doesnt make you a starter in the Nfl..Jaylon and him likely to share the Mlb duties, or the real interesting prospect of a Sam with Jaylons skills might manifest..

Jaylon has blitz ability out the wazoo..So we see what happens..I think Lee and Smith are third down players either way..

Wood

Reaction score
Folks - This is a top 10 play compilation. Worth a look if you have not seen it. I shared it because there are still more Smith doubters out there. He was not great last year but he got better as the season progressed and really flashed at times. His closing speed, despite the brace, was remarkable. Watch the tackle on Shepard (NYG). That is a WR coming off a reverse. He doesn't have a great angle because he runs around Flowers but catches Shepard anyway. Easily.

I think this guy is going to be a monster this year.

I agree that he did flash but I thought overall he was avg LB at best. Just couldn't handle cut backs in tight spaces. But we are hearing the brace is off so its possible that brace was limiting some of his explosiveness. The good news is we won't have to wait long. 1st week of TC will tell us everything.

Billyd

Reaction score
Does anyone know how Jaylon looks now, during the early practices of OTAs? How’s his speed, his agility and ability to change direction without the brace?

Was a tape of him circulating the other day doing Band drills without the brace on..Looked smooth as hell, and his hip flip was outstanding....Means nothing at present but I am still impressed with his athletic ability post cyborg implant!

Wood

Reaction score
Was a tape of him circulating the other day doing Band drills without the brace on..Looked smooth as hell, and his hip flip was outstanding....Means nothing at present but I am still impressed with his athletic ability post cyborg implant!

don't read much into those training videos. He looked like Ray Lewis & LT rolled into one in last years off-season videos. Need to see him explode without brace and plaster RB in backfield. Then we will know its on.

chagus

Reaction score
Looking forward to a big year from this inspiring young man. He beat the odds with positive thought, endless optimism and faith. GO COWBOYS!!!

chagus

Reaction score

I know alot of fans hate the endless jaylon and Rico thread. Bingo!!!

I love a good jaylon or Rico thread
Sure you do. Lame.

Billyd

Reaction score
Im a sucker for Jaylon hype I admit it..Im also the worst critic of the pick.Im still in the you dont waste a second on a redshirt, but his rookie season although tough first few games, he flashed, showed the violence, and his positive outlook. I MAY admit it was worth the risk at some point!