BREAKING NEWS Jayron Kearse to have Surgery

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What a warrior. Makes it even worse thinking about how Prescott lost the game for all those guys on the D putting it on the line.
I have a feeling the defense is feeing a lot of resentment right now. Parsons was quick to let his emotions spill after the game. The D was really good Sunday. If you told me on Saturday the 49ers would score 19, I would have felt really good about the Cowboys in the Championship game.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
What a warrior. Makes it even worse thinking about how Prescott lost the game for all those guys on the D putting it on the line.
The defense seemed to take last year's game personal. They came to play and dominated most of the game, outside of one or two drives. They left it all on the field. If I'm Dak, I would have a hard time looking those guys in the eye after that performance.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I have a feeling the defense is feeing a lot of resentment right now. Parsons was quick to let his emotions spill after the game. The D was really good Sunday. If you told me on Saturday the 49ers would score 19, I would have felt really good about the Cowboys in the Championship game.
Definitely

Micah is taking a lot of heat on social media because Dak let them down

It sucks. They really played a great game

Swagger

Reaction score
Agree. If Prescott was a rookie earning buttons then ok they could just about swallow it after a while but given Prescott is earning $40 million a year and was unable to make one throw when required or cut out several boneheaded decisions, it will stay with them for the rest of their life.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Agree. If Prescott was a rookie earning buttons then ok they could just about swallow it after a while but given Prescott is earning $40 million a year and was unable to make one throw when required or cut out several boneheaded decisions, it will stay with them for the rest of their life.
It has to be tough for really good Vets like Kearse who have to settle for less money just to stick with a team see a teammate who eats up so much of the cap lose the game for them.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Man he has been an important piece to this defense. Remember when he removed all of his cowboys related stuff on his social media during contract discussions. What would this defense have looked like without him. We got lucky with him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Thats where Dak loses ground first in the locker room.
The true team leaders on this team are on this defense, and real players and team captains like MP, Kearse are going to voice their displeasures about the pretenders like Dak that are roadblocking team development with exaggerated contracts with limited skill.
The meltdown has already begun, and Daks days are in direct correlation with the time this team still supports him, his teammates.
When we see that Dak love support failing in the locker room, then it won't matter anymore about the bad contract, put his lame butt on the bench and he will take the exit as he should.
Jerry is too weak to make this decision, but this strong defense is this franchises only saving grace moving forward.
Keeping playmakers around like MP and Diggs, others might set the tone for what this FO decides to do with Dak.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Thats where Dak loses ground first in the locker room.
The true team leaders on this team are on this defense, and real players and team captains like MP, Kearse are going to voice their displeasures about the pretenders like Dak that are roadblocking team development with exaggerated contracts with limited skill.
The meltdown has already begun, and Daks days are in direct correlation with the time this team still supports him, his teammates.
When we see that Dak love support failing in the locker room, then it won't matter anymore about the bad contract, put his lame butt on the bench and he will take the exit as he should.
Jerry is too weak to make this decision, but this strong defense is this franchises only saving grace moving forward.
Keeping playmakers around like MP and Diggs, others might set the tone for what this FO decides to do with Dak.
Well said.

plymkr

Reaction score
What a man. As a fan that's a guy I can root for. Him getting emotional after the loss is admirable. He wants to win and it's not all about the money. Unlike Diggs who is the direct opposite.

A lot of fans, me included, are bagging on Dak for letting the defense down, which he did. But Diggs plays defense and he let the defense down. He hits kittle or intercepts that pass then we could have gotten momentum or at least stop their drive. I don't blame him as much for the dropped interception but the total whiff of Kittle to protect his body is shameful. Especially when your teammates are playing hurt.

I think for Jayron's rehab he gets to punch Diggs in the face once. Screw Diggs, I don't want that guy on our team anymore. Give me guys with the heart of Jayron over heartless players like Diggs anyday.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
true but there have been many occasions over Dak's career that the defence let him down. It is a team game and while his INTs did cost us big time, there were a number of reasons we lose, he was just the biggest.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Seems like this guy was banged up the last number of games and never missed a down..our QB can only say he has to be better for the umpteen millionth time this sesaon...Kearse is a leader, makes others around him leaders

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It has to be tough for really good Vets like Kearse who have to settle for less money just to stick with a team see a teammate who eats up so much of the cap lose the game for them.
Which is why they will be making "business decisions" next season as long as #4 is in the lineup. No reason to give their all when it won't matter.

Aven8

Reaction score
And Hurts has to take a couple of weeks off…..lol