RELEASED Jayrone Elliott released

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if he had just posted "Elliot released" he'd be in big twouble? Reallwy?
It has been so many times over the years, it's no longer remotely funny for most people. It's not new and doesn't require any special thinking ability to post. It's usually someone looking for attention.

From the Forum Rules:
#20 - You will not use misleading, fake or exclamatory titles.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Count me among the surprised. Jaylon's taken almost all of the snaps away from Durant. This kid played well enough in preseason to impress Will's staff, and seems to me you're better to give him some additional time given the limited risk that anyone else is going to pick-up Durant.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jaylon and Elliot released? Awesome. Now if they'd just dump Dak half the CZ'ers would finally be happy.

Sorry, but Witten's too slow, Carroll can't cover, Jones shouldn't be playing safety, Collins needs to be a guard, Dez isn't a No. 1 receiver, etc.

I think the only ones we can keep are the three special-teammers.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Count me among the surprised. Jaylon's taken almost all of the snaps away from Durant. This kid played well enough in preseason to impress Will's staff, and seems to me you're better to give him some additional time given the limited risk that anyone else is going to pick-up Durant.

I'm not surprised, but I would have kept Elliott over Durant, too.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You thinking of Jaylon Smith?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Sorry, but Witten's too slow, Carroll can't cover, Jones shouldn't be playing safety, Collins needs to be a guard, Dez isn't a No. 1 receiver, etc.

I think the only ones we can keep are the three special-teammers.

Those three are a solid start.