Jeff Driskel

blueblood70

Reaction score
209 yards says hi
196 net it seems worse then it was given the last drive for sure.. some WRs made some great catches..

to the OP ive seen great QB play all around the league this year so lets tap the brakes its not just us..

a few come to mind

Allen
Minishew
TeddyB
Moore
Rudolph
and others.. they've put up some great and other solid games all year.. it is what it is but some backups and the Oc using them find ways to make it work.. kneejerk he didnt look like the next coming of Brady etc I mean 196 yards passing with two short fields one was 20 yards and the other 50 blame the fumble and STs play then the defense for sure..

he also has some wheels comes from the Tebow FL offense and say he runs a 4.5 40 so hes not trash..

Rayman70

Reaction score
????
What am I missing here?
How can both of these statements be true?
because Byron jones didn't have a pass attempt go his way all game. Chido all but shut down Golliday..THEIR BEST WR. Our safeties were NOT so good,

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
After we scored he went right down the field, bing bang boom, scored a TD. Our defense is flat at best but Driskel did look pretty good.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Was at this game, what a blast with all those fellow cowboy fans...

Anyways, Cowboys were not prepared for Driscol's running ability. That was killing us at all the wrong times.
What is truly stunning is how a staff can look awful week after week, year after year, continue to be so unprepared for what the other team may do, and absolutely never do something the other side doesnt expect, yet get away with it.

That answer is pretty much Romo masked a lot of it, now Dak is doing the same. Leaves Jerry w his excuse to keep his puppets and be the face of the franchise, despite constant failure! How's that lol?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Smh , Driskel has talent it’s not that he cannot be a starter in the NFL. Sometimes it comes down to someone giving you a legit chance and giving you what you need to succeed. Romo is a prime example of a guy that had the mental and physical talent to be a great starting QB. Yet he went undrafted. Parcels gave him the chance, that’s the only thing I like about Parcels he gave Romo a chance to show what he could do

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Smh , Driskel has talent it’s not that he cannot be a starter in the NFL. Sometimes it comes down to someone giving you a legit chance and giving you what you need to succeed. Romo is a prime example of a guy that had the mental and physical talent to be a great starting QB. Yet he went undrafted. Parcels gave him the chance, that’s the only thing I like about Parcels he gave Romo a chance to show what he could do

So you're a huge fan of Mickey and think he is the definition of common sense and only find one thing you like about a HOF Football Coach... Is that you Mickey??

Lol.. jk

BHendri5

Reaction score
Was at this game, what a blast with all those fellow cowboy fans...

Anyways, Cowboys were not prepared for Driscol's running ability. That was killing us at all the wrong times.
No defense is prepared for a good running QB. It’s too hard to defend because when the QB drops back to pass or acts like he’s going to pass the second level of defense turns their back to the QB to cover and the DL are occupied with the OLine so a good running QB can eat your defense alive. But you cannot consistently win with your QB running all the time

BHendri5

Reaction score
So you're a huge fan of Mickey and think he is the definition of common sense and only find one thing you like about a HOF Football Coach... Is that you Mickey??

Lol.. jk
Mickey loves Parcels, I don’t know why? I don’t like Parcels because he’s a New York Giant to me and I dislike giants, Commanders, and eagles. But I gave Parcels a chance and did not like the way he berated his players, that wasn’t cool

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
No defense is prepared for a good running QB. It’s too hard to defend because when the QB drops back to pass or acts like he’s going to pass the second level of defense turns their back to the QB to cover and the DL are occupied with the OLine so a good running QB can eat your defense alive. But you cannot consistently win with your QB running all the time
Always a challenge, but I would of liked to see some adjustments made like keeping a spy up watching the QB. Also, many times during the game I had to wonder if the Lions coated there jerseys with grease cuz the missed tackles was aggravating