Jeff George ???? Please Jerry dont sign him

demirji22

Reaction score
Jeff George is on the Michale Irvin Show right now and they are saying that he is looking at the Cowboys and wants to sign with them.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
demirji22;2395985 said:
Jeff George is on the Michale Irvin Show right now and they are saying that he is looking at the Cowboys and wants to sign with them.

I'm sure a lot of unemployed players want to sign with the Cowboys.

I do, too. And I promise I'll never jump offside.

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
He can't be any worse than Brad at this point and I'm sure Jeff can throw the ball over 15 yards. I say bring his *** in for a workout...

superpunk

Reaction score
I'm open to it - provided that Jeff George is at an acceptable level of ballin'.

gmb85

Reaction score
I'm listening to it right now. He's practically begging to play here. LMAO!!!!

Reaction score
superpunk;2396021 said:
I'm open to it - provided that Jeff George is at an acceptable level of ballin'.

Jeff George throws frozen ropes all over the place.....

Here is hoping he is still rocking the mullet.....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
demirji22;2395985 said:

:) We'll see Stephen Jones as backup QB before we hire ol' Jeff.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well I don't know why he's on the show. Maybe he called in a favor. Maybe he said he'd be in town and could we do a show. Whatever. We aren't signing him IMO. They could get someone to cut a QB and then sign them for future considerations. All under the table of course. If they move to get another QB that will likely be the way IMO. Or someone who was cut at the end of camp. I don't see anyone being any better than Bollinger who will likely get the snaps as the backup now.

We are in a pickle if Romo gets hurt again.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over Brad Johnson?

Yeah.

I'll take him.

Can he hold for extra points?

Zman5

Reaction score
If he's any good, why is he still available?
If he's any good, why isn't he mad ballin' with some other team right now? :)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zman5;2396096 said:
If he's any good, why is he still available?
If he's any good, why isn't he mad ballin' with some other team right now? :)

Mickey, is that you?

:confused:

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Mike said he called him to see if he would call anyone in the Dallas organization...but then MIke said his 1st priority is his radio show and if he did come on then he would see what he could to...by the way the Ken...Kevin whatever...dude is a a piece of work man....thats putting it nicely...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys4life;2396130 said:
Mike said he called him to see if he would call anyone in the Dallas organization...but then MIke said his 1st priority is his radio show and if he did come on then he would see what he could to...by the way the Ken...Kevin whatever...dude is a a piece of work man....thats putting it nicely...

Nice to see that Michael Irvin is now chipping in and doing what the organization should have been doing at the end of last season.

Go Cowboys!

:banghead:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wow. Isn't George like 50 years old by now? Besides it's not like this guy would play any unless you guys believe that Romo is getting injuried and put out again after the bye.

We'll address the Back up QB situation in the offseason cause that's the next time the situation will even need to be talked about. Romo will comeback healthy and he won't miss anymore this season.

That could just be wishful thinking on my part, but it's what I believe none the less.