Jeff George ???? Please Jerry dont sign him

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
He wants to play for us but we don't want him. If he couldn't get a job with us during the Chutch/Q/Henson/Vinny/Leaf years he won't ever play for us.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BraveHeartFan;2396179 said:
Wow. Isn't George like 50 years old by now? Besides it's not like this guy would play any unless you guys believe that Romo is getting injuried and put out again after the bye.

We'll address the Back up QB situation in the offseason cause that's the next time the situation will even need to be talked about. Romo will comeback healthy and he won't miss anymore this season.

That could just be wishful thinking on my part, but it's what I believe none the less.

Even if your prediction proves correct, why would the team want Brad Johnson on the roster at this point?

Would you want to see him anywhere near the field again?

I think right now he's a wasted roster spot.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
stasheroo;2396189 said:
Even if your prediction proves correct, why would the team want Brad Johnson on the roster at this point?

Would you want to see him anywhere near the field again?

I think right now he's a wasted roster spot.

That might be true but they don't have to let him near the field again. Brooks can be the #2 who stands on the sidelines and cheers Tony on the rest of this year.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I would rather bring Drew Henson that this Bozo. And you know That I was never fond of Henson.