Twitter: Jeff Heath among inactives

stilltheguru

Reaction score
maybe but we can still win the division,our D sucks against good QBs but the rest of the East is poor too.
If we suck against good QBs then my point stands, we aren’t going anywhere so just play Wilson. I don’t care about the division. Let Philly make it. Let Jerry soul burn

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
With Heath and Stafford out, our defense should pitch a shutout.

EJK24

Reaction score
Heath being out because of injury is sadly the only way these brilliant coaches take him off the field as a starting safety.

I'll take anyone else in there even if its because the coaches have no choice.

morat1959

Reaction score
We really missed Heath’s physical play, coverage skills and domination on D and ST play today. Hopefully he’ll be back soon to help on our run to another SB title. This is our year baby.

EJK24

Reaction score
We've learned today why Heath still starts.

Lol... I'll take that, I deserve it.

Heath should never have been starting to begin with this season or any other. If you feel confident he would have stopped that play then I wont fight it because we could debate that without anyone really knowing what would have happened.

So does that mean the games he plays badly and passes hit him directly in the helmet only for him to never get a Hand on it should be ok?

Let's not jump too quick on the Heath defense when hes being compared to Thompson. I dont know that Thompson is better then Heath but just take minute to think about who you want starting and what that must say about this defense.

Jumping to his defense made me laugh. I wish I knew what you saw that gave you faith in him that he NEEDS to start.

That position on this team is and has been bad.

But let's get pumped up about getting Jeff Heath back asap. Lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wilson looked completely lost too. I was almost expecting an unnecessary spin move in the secondary on that Jones TD