Jeff Samardzija... Take him for the hell of it

Galian Beast

Reaction score
we have four more picks left, I hope we draft him and Walter Thomas with those picks.

silver

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1478721 said:
Since we're pulling names out of a hat.

nope. we already filled the preresquisite baseball prospect in the 4th round

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jeff Samardzija? Why? He isn't going to suddenly change his mind and quit baseball in the next 365 days.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Take Samardzija... he is slow, but has the most amazing balance I have seen in a while; he scored alot of touchdowns on plays othe recievers whould have fallen down or dropped the ball; he seems to me like a better version of drew bennet. Maybe he will come over. I have a question, though. As he is playing baseball now, what if in a year he decides to join the nfl. Would we still have the rights to him? Anybody know the rules about that? Thanks

skinsscalper

Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1478866 said:
Take Samardzija... he is slow, but has the most amazing balance I have seen in a while; he scored alot of touchdowns on plays othe recievers whould have fallen down or dropped the ball; he seems to me like a better version of drew bennet. Maybe he will come over. I have a question, though. As he is playing baseball now, what if in a year he decides to join the nfl. Would we still have the rights to him? Anybody know the rules about that? Thanks

You only hold his rights until next year's draft.

SS

:star: