Jefferson is better than CD Lamb

Sydla

Reaction score
I had doubts about this guy being a number 1 receiver, and this game did nothing to ease those doubts. 2 catches for 29 yards.

Jefferson>>>>>>>>Lamb

Again, I won't defend his performance. But Jefferson also has a legit threat opposite him in Theilen, Cousins might not be a winner but he rolls up stats with the best of them, and their OL is better than ours.

Tampa rolled coverages his way most of the night daring any other of our WRs to beat them. They couldn't. There was a clear example of what was going on in the 2nd quarter when Dak tried to force one into Lamb in the middle of the field - there were three Bucs defenders following him.

Again, he has to be better but he's in a crap position at this point playing on a team tonight that had an awful QB with an OL that couldn't pass block with other WRs that couldn't beat even basic one on one coverages. Oh and I don't think our OC is very good at creating opportunities for a guy like Lamb. Someone mentioned Kupp. While Kupp is very, very good he has a brilliant OC/HC that can scheme guys open, etc.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I had doubts about this guy being a number 1 receiver, and this game did nothing to ease those doubts. 2 catches for 29 yards.

Jefferson>>>>>>>>Lamb

I don't think we can even objectively evaluate how good Ceedee is with this version of Dak throwing him the ball. Lamb was visibly fed up in the 3rd quarter after yet another Prescott misfire.

His mates at WR are USFL level talents that have no business starting an NFL game. I hardly pin this on him.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well the Rams won a Super Bowl with really only one decent WR after OBJ went down. So yes Lamb proving he’s only a solid #2 is a huge problem. If he was Kupp the team may have scored more than 3 points

Yeah, no. Not with how Dak was throwing and how abysmal at times the OL and pass blocking was.