Jeniffer Floyd Engel is getting her own talk show on ESPN 103.3

jlust22

Reaction score
I heard on Galloway's radio show today that Jen Floyd and Steve Dennis will be taking over the 9 AM - Noon CST time slot on 103.3 starting Tuesday. That might be worth a listen especially as an alternative to the Ticket. Certainly a lot better than the Goodfellas who had that time slot previously. Jen is always pretty entertaining when she is on Galloway's show weekly. You know with her and Dennis, there should be a lot of good Cowboy talk.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Anything is a better option than those clowns on The B.A.D. show.
And I can't stand that phony tool, Norm Hitzges.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
NeWmAnIsNeXt41 said:
Norm is a clown i cant stand him.
The funniest thing to me is he kisses Jerry's *** and you can tell Jerry is just like, "Will somebody shut this clown up, please? We're not friends so stop talking to me like we're old college buddies or something. I don't even like you but I have an image to uphold so I'll play along."

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I never listen to the Ticket ESPN 103.3 is alot better

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
This is gonna be called "Jen's little ball of hate at 8"

Vman

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I never listen to the Ticket ESPN 103.3 is alot better

Really? I don't mind the ticket when they're actually talking sports. Of course, I've never listened to ESPN 103.3.

Can that station be heard over the Internet? Live streaming?

Any particular show worth checking out?

jman

Reaction score
Wow...someone that actually knows what they are talking about is getting a show?...Okay...She still has to deal with Steve Dennis, but she can handle him.

mullet

Reaction score
I like Dennis and JFE - should be a good sports laden show.

I personally like norm.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I think JFE is the best Cowboy beat writer, but by her being on her own radio show, she may not be able to churn out those great, informative articles that we look forward to.

But good luck to Jenn anyway.........She may as well have her own show since she is on 103.3 just about everyday as a guest.

ctalker

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I can't stand all the clowns on the Ticket. I actually don't mind Norm so much because he at least talks sports most of the time, but he can be annoying.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Norms not too bad - you just have to be into his style. I agree that the new show will be an upgrade, Newy wasn't bad, he just isn't lead host material and Brian Esteridge just plain sucked.

Too bad Hate won't have Chuck Cooperstein as her co-host, now that would be a show!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Norms not too bad - you just have to be into his style. I agree that the new show will be an upgrade, Newy wasn't bad, he just isn't lead host material and Brian Esteridge just plain sucked.

Too bad Hate won't have Chuck Cooperstein as her co-host, now that would be a show!
Chuck just got the Mavs play-by-play job so I figure that's why he didn't get the morningn show with Hate.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
jlust22 said:
I heard on Galloway's radio show today that Jen Floyd and Steve Dennis will be taking over the 9 AM - Noon CST time slot on 103.3 starting Tuesday. That might be worth a listen especially as an alternative to the Ticket. Certainly a lot better than the Goodfellas who had that time slot previously. Jen is always pretty entertaining when she is on Galloway's show weekly. You know with her and Dennis, there should be a lot of good Cowboy talk.

Good deal. I dont know a lot about her, I hate Galloways show, hes so negitive. But I miss Newey and Brian and the new guys in that slot has not kept me on the station, I have found myself drifting back to the ticket about half the time since Brian left or quit (what happened to Brian btw). Dave shores ok I guess, but hes not a drive time host. I will listen and look forward to her show.

PS. not to change subjects, speaking of good shows, Steven A Smiths show (I have only seen one) was good. I was suprised really, going in with a negitive attitude, I hate SAS, But I was surprised by his POV on several issues. But his "call to his brothers' bit still bothers me. As I see it, we are all Americans, not black americans verse white americans. Till pple stop projecting race in their opinions I suppose we will always have this quandry though. But I was suprised to find it even viewable, let alone entertaining. OK - back to JFE....sorry for the derail.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
GTaylor said:

Funny how pple work. I thought Brian was ok. He gave a lot to the co-host or guests. Tossed softballs for questions mostly, but I had no problem with him.....Now Coop. I dunno if its his whiney voice. His holier then though attitude when you disagree with him or the fact he will just flat out hang up on you and call you an idiot on air when you dont agree with him, but I dislike Coop. I listen sometimes when hes on here or there, but I would never tune into his show just cause its on. I did like Newey too, I know a lot of pple that hated his shows. I think hes ok.