Jeniffer Floyd Engel is getting her own talk show on ESPN 103.3

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Norm Hitzges is probably the most knowledgable sports personality on the local radio in Dallas.

He needs to get his own show on ESPN Radio. That would be tight.

- Mike G.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Norm Hitzges is probably the most knowledgable sports personality on the local radio in Dallas.

He needs to get his own show on ESPN Radio. That would be tight.

- Mike G.

Agreed. I love Norm. I boggle at the stats he comes up with. If I ever go to the race track, I willl take Norm along in my pocket. Hes just the right size to fit too. Hes definately one of Dallas's best sports talk guys period. If only we could change his laugh.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Agreed. I love Norm. I boggle at the stats he comes up with. If I ever go to the race track, I willl take Norm along in my pocket. Hes just the right size to fit too. Hes definately one of Dallas's best sports talk guys period. If only we could change his laugh.

Yup

Got to meet him last year for the first time. I really get tired of how the other shows on the ticket make fun of Norm. Norm is the most knowledgable guy at the Ticket and he is always talking sports. I wish he would move to ESPN Radio...

meandnorm.jpg

- Mike G.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yup

Got to meet him last year for the first time. I really get tired of how the other shows on the ticket make fun of Norm. Norm is the most knowledgable guy at the Ticket and he is always talking sports. I wish he would move to ESPN Radio...

meandnorm.jpg

- Mike G.
Great pic.

I think Norm has one of the last great radio voices....younger listeners may find it somewhat insincere but that melodramatic style is what made the old pros so appealing. In the absence of visuals, the voice was the whole picture.

I listened to hm interview Jerry this week, and I haven't listened to the Ticket in a year, but enjoyed that voice of his immensely one again..even in a phone call interview he has such a delightful sense of nuance, boom, slyness, energy.

He's what radio used to be about..wish to hell he'd find a finer venue than that place he works at.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Great pic.

I think Norm has one of the last great radio voices....younger listeners may find it somewhat insincere but that melodramatic style is what made the old pros so appealing. In the absence of visuals, the voice was the whole picture.

I listened to hm interview Jerry this week, and I haven't listened to the Ticket in a year, but enjoyed that voice of his immensely one again..even in a phone call interview he has such a delightful sense of nuance, boom, slyness, energy.

He's what radio used to be about..wish to hell he'd find a finer venue than that place he works at.

Norm is freakin hillarious on Drop Page Radio. His laugh alone cracks me up. :laugh2:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
The funniest thing to me is he kisses Jerry's *** and you can tell Jerry is just like, "Will somebody shut this clown up, please? We're not friends so stop talking to me like we're old college buddies or something. I don't even like you but I have an image to uphold so I'll play along."

Yeah, but at the end of the day, he got Jerry on his show. And has Jerry on his show every week. Answering questions. Answering good questions.