Jenkins hurt?

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Didn't see that about Jenkins...hope it's not bad

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Jenkins pulled a hamstring. Kosier is fine. Just pulled him as a precaution.

marchetta

Reaction score
Kosier is fine. They just rested him once they got ahead for precaution.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
These hamstring injuries could be eleviated with proper stretching. I blame the trainers.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2437828 said:
These hamstring injuries could be eleviated with proper stretching. I blame the trainers.

No amount of stretching can fully protect a hamstring injury.

I used to do track, and regardless of much we did, the injuries still came.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
187beatdown;2437936 said:

Yeah, stretching can help, but it definitely does not prevent them.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2437828 said:

They need to get all the players oxygen chambers. :laugh2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2437828 said:
yes and no, sometimes when you run you just yank things and over extend trying to reach the next level, I did it in high school.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Nah...it's probably his pride from the past could of weeks....like last week getting bowled over by a QB, etc.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2437828 said:

And hydration.

I mean... how hard is it to drink water?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
187beatdown;2437936 said:

As did I. In four years, the only injuries any of my teammates or myself had was of the ankle sprain or shin splint variety, and that was mainly because we had a crappy asphalt track to run on. Our coach was very serious about warming up and even went as far as to send some guys home for not warming up right and taking it seriously. Maybe it was his strategy, or maybe it was just luck, but it seemed to work.

Temo

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2438023 said:
As did I. In four years, the only injuries any of my teammates or myself had was of the ankle sprain or shin splint variety, and that was mainly because we had a crappy asphalt track to run on. Our coach was very serious about warming up and even went as far as to send some guys home for not warming up right and taking it seriously. Maybe it was his strategy, or maybe it was just luck, but it seemed to work.

I've seen world class sprinters have hamstring injuries all the time. It's a combination of luck, genetics (our top runner in HS just had tight hamstrings, he used to pull them all the time), and obviously stretching/hydration.

The faster you move, the more likely a muscle moves the wrong way and gets hurt. That's just how it is.

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
Kosier hurt his foot again. Jerry thinks that it's doubtful if he plays Thursday.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
NewJCowboy;2438093 said:
Kosier hurt his foot again. Jerry thinks that it's doubtful if he plays Thursday.
My god, does it ever end?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NewJCowboy;2438093 said:
:( :cry:
We need Kosier. When will the injury curse end? We've paid our dues. Time for some good luck on the injury front.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
why do our players keep getting the same injuries? newman and his groin,kosier and his foot, Roy and his arm.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
NewJCowboy;2438093 said:

When did Jerry say this? They said during the game that it was just precautionary.