Jeremiah - 3rd round is RB and TE sweet spot

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The problem is the Cowboys draft at the end of the round and will almost certainly lose their target by the time they get on the clock if they stand pat.

They either move up or they have to use their 2nd on a RB.

Brooksey

Reaction score
If Benson and Brooks gone when we pick in the 3rd, we'll be looking at Ray Davis or Marshawn Loyd.

I'm fine with either back, both are major upgrades over Rico

Hardline

Reaction score
If Benson and Brooks gone when we pick in the 3rd, we'll be looking at Ray Davis or Marshawn Loyd.

I'm fine with either back, both are major upgrades over Rico
If we miss out on Brooks,Benson and Wright my RB hopes will be crushed.
We are going to have to overdraft one to get a top one.

Last year every RB I wanted didn’t even come close to falling to us.

After Bijan Robinson went off the board I was really hoping we would get Zach Charbonnet.

chicago JK

Reaction score
It is my fear. Due to their inability to find a short term option in free agency (there were plenty too), they will draft a running back in round two where I will like many other prospects better. If they wait until third there is a good chance, 4-5 go off the board prior and you there is a chance you don’t get anyone better than you already have.

Brooksey

Reaction score

After Bijan Robinson went off the board I was really hoping we would get Zach Charbonnet.
It was a mistake not to draft a RB last year after waiving Zeke but there should be some good backs at (87) if Brooks, Benson & Jaylen Wright are gone.
R.Davis, M.Loyd & B.Corum the 5'9 guys, the bigger 6'1 backs like Guerendo (6'1 220 4.3) and Braelon Allen, then Estime 4.7 & Tyrone Tracy 4.48 at 5'11.

I like the 5'8-5'9 210-220 lbs guys, like one of the greatest RB's of all-time: Emmitt Smith

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score

The problem is the Cowboys draft at the end of the round and will almost certainly lose their target by the time they get on the clock if they stand pat.

We are going running back in round 2

This is the problem with our FA philosophy…we back ourselves into a hole of having to draft for need instead of BPA. This happens everywhere to a degree, but we seem particularly vulnerable to it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

trade some comp picks from next year to move up! lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Braelon Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big back we brought him in for a visit