Jeremiah - 3rd round is RB and TE sweet spot

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a mistake not to draft a RB last year
The draft just didn't fall right. Everyone got taken right in front of them. It happens. Was it a mistake though? After seeing how the season played out, I don't think so.

It wouldn't have mattered if a rookie was in there in place of Pollard. Same poor running scheme and poor playing calling would have existed.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The draft just didn't fall right. Everyone got taken right in front of them. It happens. Was it a mistake though? After seeing how the season played out, I don't think so.

It wouldn't have mattered if a rookie was in there in place of Pollard. Same poor running scheme and poor playing calling would have existed.
Yes it was a mistake. I'm taking Achane or Tyjae Spears over Schoonmaker in the 2nd rd. That's just to start

phildadon86

Reaction score
If Benson and Brooks gone when we pick in the 3rd, we'll be looking at Ray Davis or Marshawn Loyd.

I'm fine with either back, both are major upgrades over Rico
Issac Guerendo is someone to look at as well.

mardwin

Reaction score

The problem is the Cowboys draft at the end of the round and will almost certainly lose their target by the time they get on the clock if they stand pat.

They either move up or they have to use their 2nd on a RB.

Not good enough to win in the playoffs and not bad enough to pick higher in the draft.