Jeremiah: Expect a run at RB and S on Day 2

cnuball21

Reaction score
Benson is the only RB I’d like in the 2nd if the health checks out.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If 4 QBs go before us (as expected), I think we'll have a really good player fall to us at 24.
What we need to know as fans is what do the Cowboys really think of Richards, Bass, and Hoffman. The local media thinks they are scrubs but with a offseason with training, maybe one or two of them could be solid pros. I am just a believer that you don’t have to have all pros across your line to be good. It’s about the line being in rhythm together.

J12B

Reaction score
I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we don't draft a Center.

Although I feel like we have to take a Tackle in this draft given how much talent there is.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I prefer that the team doesn’t get caught up in a RB drafting run. Needs have to be addressed on both lines and at LB. I understand you play your board and BPA but I’m hoping they don’t consider RB until the 3rd.

There’s about 7 guys I wouldn’t be upset with. Granted some wouldn’t be considered home run selections but last year we ran with TP so the drop-off will not be monumental of at all.

Sucks not having the 4th rounder. Maybe the Niners would dance with us and we can drop back to 31 and pick up their third or potentially a couple of their 4ths. They have 3 fourth round selections. Wishful thinking.

cnuball21

Reaction score
With resigning Dowdle think we need to draft someone that’ll give us some juice.

Tracy
Davis
Lloyd
Corum
Irving

These are some dudes that I think could be had 3rd round or later.

HanD

Reaction score
I like Brooks a little better but Benson is a better fit.....he's that big, powerful back Stephen promised to draft last year. He reminds me of DeMarco Murray a bit.
ironically brooks reminds me of MBIII light. it might be the number though ;) but he is more quick and shifty with his movements in traffic and although fast enough, can be caught from behind.

HanD

Reaction score
First things first I am unironically a Deuce believer.

What I mean is there are a couple guys who appear to me have the ability to quickly become the RB1 for some team.

But after that, this draft class is full of guys who look like average RB1s or good RB2s. Not game changers.

That doesn’t bode well for us, considering there isn’t a RB1 on the roster right now.
if we don't or can't go rb early, rbbc during the year and taking multiple guys later is probably the way to go.