Jerome Bettis on Tomorrow's Game

Glockster

Reaction score
I just thought you guys would want to know that, as expected, Jerome Bettis predicted on his Pittsburgh TV show tonight that the Steelers will win (by 5 points). The reason? He said the Cowboys offensive line is too weak and won't be able to protect Romo from the Pittsburgh defense.

I aways hated Bettis with a passion. That hatred softened a little when he retired and seriously said in an interview that he had always wanted to be a Cowboy during his years in Detroit, but he never regretted becoming a Steeler. But now after his prediction, I hate him again.

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Well, I don't think he said anyting outrageous. Thats the common opinion though. Especially without Marion Barber, I am not too sure about good blitz pickups. Till they prove otherwise, OL, will not be highly rated for Cowboys. Steelers game will go a long way to prove many doubters, including quite of few cowboys fans wrong ( including me).

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
jobberone;2464521 said:
He was never a lion. He was however a Ram. LA Ram.

I think he was saying, when Bettis was growing up in Detroit. And yeah, Bettis mentioned, that he was crushed when Steelers beat cowboys when he was a kid.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
The disrespect for Adams and Columbo is unreal. The Hotel played with a bad shoulder and a crushed or badly swollen hand. He's has played better and better with each passing game. He's getting healthy.

I dare them to rush 4 guys, especially when the wind is at the Cowboys back. I dare them.

The Panch

Reaction score
41gy#;2464529 said:
The disrespect for Adams and Columbo is unreal. The Hotel played with a bad shoulder and a crushed or badly swollen hand. He's has played better and better with each passing game. He's getting healthy.

I dare them to rush 4 guys, especially when the wind is at the Cowboys back. I dare them.
Flozell deserves to be disrespected.

And there's nothing wrong his point of view on our O-line vs their front seven cause I feel similar and we should be underdogs.

But im really bothered at how folks keep ignoring how their O-line is one of the worst in the league going up against ours who are right behind Pitt in sacks.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
41gy#;2464529 said:

We'll they deserve the disrespect given the way they've played in some games this year. I would wager that a lot of people aren't even taking into account Flo's injury though. He hasn't missed any time and it's not something that's been played up heavily.

Glockster

Reaction score
Sorry for my error. He was with the Rams prior to the Steelers, not Detroit. He grew up in Detroit, which is why I was in error. As I now remember, he said in the interview that he wanted to go to the Cowboys when he was with the Rams. Of course, Emmitt would have kept him on the bench a lot.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Monster Heel;2464538 said:
We'll they deserve the disrespect given the way they've played in some games this year. I would wager that a lot of people aren't even taking into account Flo's injury though. He hasn't missed any time and it's not something that's been played up heavily.

it will be hard to top that sig. pic. tonight.

great job monster heel.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Bettis is a big mouth who not only was a Steeler but also a Golden Dumber.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Do you think Bettis is going to pick the cowboys on his Steelers TV Show?

lol.

I cant wait to see the threads tomorrow when cowher brags about the linebackers being the best, you know the one he cut twice James Harrison.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2464528 said:
I think he was saying, when Bettis was growing up in Detroit. And yeah, Bettis mentioned, that he was crushed when Steelers beat cowboys when he was a kid.

Oh. Sorry. I like him even more.