Jerome Henderson has to go

Zordon

Reaction score
We are now dead last in the league in interceptions. His unit can't tackle or take the ball away. How much more help do they need? Charles Haley? Reggie White? Bruce Smith? Derrick Brooks? Seriously, It's sickening how inept this coaching staff is. When was the last time we had some ball hawks back there? 10...15...20 yrs ago? Change the coach and change whatever we're doing behind the scenes to acquire these players. When rookie Marcus Peters has more interceptions than your entire defense yet you left him off your draft board, then there's a big problem.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I actually agree with this. For the past few seasons, it seems like we can't gets int's

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It's sad, I feel like turnovers were something that this defense has actually been very good at the past few seasons. But of course, instead of stepping up with the loss of Romo, everyone regresses.

If I'm Jerry I spend 100% of my resources on finding our next QB, whenever/whomever that might be.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And how is that his problem? What did his unit do today? He didn't get any picks. Fair enough. But his unit performed. This thread should be about the special teams coach.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This is like complaining about a hangnail in the midst of a tornado.

Zordon

Reaction score
And how is that his problem? What did his unit do today? He didn't get any picks. Fair enough. But his unit performed. This thread should be about the special teams coach.

There's enough blame to go around. This team has problems in multiple areas.

kevm3

Reaction score
if by jerome henderson you meant rich bissacia, i agree.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Wait its Jerome Henderson out there playing? Yah.... didnt think so. This has to do with players not knowing what making a play on the ball looks like....

movaughn88

Reaction score
It's mostly random. We are rolling snakeyes in injuries and turnovers. Yes, D's can be great at forcing and pushing them, but turnover margins tend to be random. Ours was good last year, this one it's abysmal.

Aven8

Reaction score
Ahh, a couple of years ago it was Campo. Now Henderson? Man defense and guys that are not ball hawks are killing this secondary. Oscan sucks at Int's as well!

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
This is what I mean with this board and cowboys fans... is it Jerome's fault that mo corey and patmon had picks right in their hands.. or that when we did get a pick it got negated by another penalty